The world is are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 18th Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Cape Town Blitz and Durban Heat on Thursday, 28th November 2019 at Newlands, Cape Town. We are providing safe, secure and accurate today match prediction for all matches of MSL free.
Cape Town Blitz Reviews
The performance of Cape Town Blitz had been average in this season of the Mzansi Super League. They had played a total of three matches till now with three wins and the same losses. They are situated in the fourth position on the points table. They lost their most recent match against Paarl Rocks by the margin of just two runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for 163 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sisanda Magala picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 35 runs. Dale Steyn also picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out but he was charged for 38 runs. Vernon Philander, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Nawaz, and Gregory Mahlokwana picked one wicket each in that match.
The batting order of Cape Town Blitz also performed well but failed to chase the target of 164 runs. They could manage to score 161 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Their middle-order batting order failed to give their best performance. Mohammad Nawaz was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 41 runs on just 23 deliveries with the help of two boundaries and three maximum sixes. Vernon Philander scored 33 runs in that match. Janneman Malan scored 22 runs while the skipper, Quinton de Kock could manage to score 23 runs.
Durban Heat Reviews
This season of MSL has been a tough one for Durban Heat and they also had been unlucky in this tournament. They have two completed matches out of five matches and unfortunately, they lost both matches. They are laying in the second position from the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Nelson Mandela Bay Giants in their recent complete match by a massive margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order had a good performance in that match. They scored 160 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Ravi Bopara was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 57 runs on 43 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and one maximum sixes. David Miller scored 45 runs while Wesley Marshall could manage to score 29 runs.
The bowling unit of Durban Heat failed to give their best performance in that match. They could not defend the target of 161 runs and were charged for 163 runs in 19.5 overs. Malusi Siboto was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his 3.5 overs bowled out against 41 runs. Keshav Maharaj picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against just 17 runs. Shaun von Berg also picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 37 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Cape Town Blitz is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Cape Town Blitz a favorite team to win this match. Some reasons are mentioned below.
Cape Town Blitz has a better bowling attack in the side
Durban Heat has lost both the matches it has played so far in this tournament
Cape Town Blitz have a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides
The performance of Cape Town Blitz had been good that Durban Heat in this season of Mzansi Super League, so the winning chances of Cape Town Blitz for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Cape Town Blitz have a 53% chance to win this match Durban Heat has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of this match as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 18th match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is scheduled to be held at Newlands, Cape Town. We are expecting an excellent batting surface with some nice pace and carry. Batsmen will enjoy their batting on this pitch. This pitch also has something in it for the bowlers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Cape Town is good for this match. There are some chances of rain on the matchday but we are hoping for a full match without any interruptions.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Cape Town Blitz vs Durban Heat. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Cape Town Blitz vs Durban Heat is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 28th November 2019
Time: 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Known as: Sahara Park; Newlands; Western Province Cricket Club; Newlands ‘A’
Ends: Wynberg End, Kelvin Grove End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Western Province
Cape Town Blitz Squad
Dale Steyn, Vernon Philander, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Nawaz, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Asif Ali, Liam Livingstone, Sisanda Magala, Marques Ackerman, Gregory Mahlokwana, Janneman Malan, Aviwe Mgijima, George Linde, Anrich Nortje, David Bedingham, Khwezi Gumede.
Durban Heat Squad
Ravi Bopara, David Miller, Alex Hales, Dane Vilas (c & wk), Kyle Abbott, Andile Phehlukwayo, Malusi Siboto, Keshav Maharaj, Shaun von Berg, Wihan Lubbe, Wesley Marshall, Prenelan Subrayen, Khaya Zondo, Daryn Dupavillon, Sarel Erwee, Marco Jansen.