The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 15th Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Cape Town Blitz and Paarl Rocks on Sunday, 24th November 2019 at Newlands, Cape Town. We are providing safe, secure and accurate today match prediction for all matches of MSL free.
Cape Town Blitz Reviews
Cape Town Blitz is the second-best performing team of this season of Mzansi Super League. They had won three out their five matches played so far. They are holding the second position on the points table with 13 points but they are poor in the net run rate. They were beaten by Nelson Mandela Bay Giants in their most recent match by the margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The batting order had an excellent performance in that match. They scored a total of 186 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Quinton de Kock and Liam Livingstone scored 39 runs each while Janneman Malan had 31 runs to his name.
Cape Town Blitz lost their previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 187 runs on the board and were charged for the target in 19.2 overs. They picked the wickets of the openers early but after that, they could not stop the batting order of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants from scoring the runs. Dale Steyn picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 38 runs. Anrich Nortje, Wahab Riaz, George Linde, and Sisanda Magala picked one wicket each.
Paarl Rocks Reviews
The performance of Paarl Rocks had been average in this season of MSL. They had played four matches with two wins and one loss while their one match was ruined by the rain and was ended without any result. They are holding the third position on the points table with eleven points and a good run rate. They won their previous match against Jozi Stars with a margin of four wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit had an excellent performance in that match. They leaked 129 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi, and Dwaine Pretorius picked one wicket each in that match.
The batting order of Paarl Rocks also had a good performance in that match. They chased the target of 130 runs in just 16.1 overs. James Vince was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 43 runs on just 28 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and one maximum six. Dwaine Pretorius also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 37 runs on 26 balls with the help of three boundaries and two maximum sixes. Mangaliso Mosehle smashed the inning of 31 runs on 21 balls.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Cape Town Blitz is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Cape Town Blitz is a favorite team to win this match. Some reasons are mentioned below.
Cape Town Blitz is playing at the home ground and they must have the advantages of that
Both teams have a good bowling lineup
Cape Town Blitz have a strong batting order in the side
Paarl Rocks have some inexperienced batsmen in its middle-order
Cape Town Blitz have a brilliant bowling attack
Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides
The performance of Cape Town Blitz had been excellent in this season of MSL. They had won three out of five matches played till now, so the winning chances of Cape Town Blitz for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Cape Town Blitz have a 51% chance to win this match Paarl Rocks have 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of this match as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 15th match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is scheduled to be held at St George’s Newlands, Cape Town. We are expecting an excellent batting surface with some nice pace and carry. Batsmen will enjoy their batting on this pitch. This pitch also has something in it for the bowlers.
Weather Report for Today Match
Weather forecast for Port Paarl good for this match. There are some chances of rain on the matchday but we are hoping for a full match without any interruptions.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Cape Town Blitz vs Paarl Rocks. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Cape Town Blitz vs Paarl Rocks is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 24th November 2019
Time: 08:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Known as: Sahara Park; Newlands; Western Province Cricket Club; Newlands ‘A’
Ends: Wynberg End, Kelvin Grove End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Western Province
Cape Town Blitz Squad
Dale Steyn, Wahab Riaz, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Asif Ali, Liam Livingstone, Sisanda Magala, George Linde, Anrich Nortje, Marques Ackerman, Gregory Mahlokwana, Janneman Malan, Vernon Philander, Aviwe Mgijima, David Bedingham, Khwezi Gumede.