The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 22nd Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Cape Town Blitz and Tshwane Spartans on Sunday, 1st December 2019 at Newlands, Cape Town. We are providing safe, secure and accurate today match prediction for all matches of MSL free.
Cape Town Blitz Reviews
The performance of Cape Town Blitz had not been much impressive in this season of the Mzansi Super League. They had played seven matches so far with three wins and four losses. They are situated in the second position from bottom on the points table. They were beaten by Durban Heat in their previous match by a huge margin of seven wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order had a superb performance in that match. They scored 181 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Janneman Malan was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 75 runs on 42 deliveries with the help of two boundaries and seven maximum sixes. David Bedingham scored 44 runs.
Cape Town Blitz lost their previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 182 runs and were charged for the target in 19.3 overs. Dale Steyn was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 25 runs. Mohammad Nawaz also picked one wicket but he was charged for plenty of runs. He leaked 32 runs in his four overs bowled out. Sisanda Magala was charged for 41 runs in his four overs bowled out and he remained wicket-less.
Tshwane Spartans Reviews
Tshwane Spartans are the best performing team of this season of MSL. They had won three out of six matches played so far. They got some bonus points in their previous match against Paarl Rocks and that is the reason they are leading the points table with 19 points and massive run rate among all other teams. Their performance in the previous match was just superb. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit had an outstanding performance in that match. They leaked just 127 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Roelof van der Merwe was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 15 runs. Morne Morkel and Lungi Ngidi picked two wickets each while Lutho Sipamlaand Tom Curran picked one wicket each in that match.
The batting order of Tshwane Spartans also had an excellent performance in their previous match. They chased the target of 128 runs in just 15 overs. AB de Villiers was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 67 runs on 37 deliveries. He smashed six boundaries and three maximum sixes during this inning. Heinrich Klaasen also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He remained not out after scoring 36 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Cape Town Blitz is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Cape Town Blitz a favorite team to win this match. Some reasons are mentioned below.
Cape Town Blitz has a better bowling attack in the side
Cape Town Blitz has a weaker bowling attack when compared with the Tshwane Spartans
Both teams have strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides
The performance of Tshwane Spartans had been outstanding in their all previously played matches, so the winning chances of Tshwane Spartans for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Tshwane Spartans have 51% chance to win this match Cape Town Blitz has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of this match as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 22nd match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is scheduled to be held at Newlands, Cape Town. We are expecting an excellent batting surface with some nice pace and carry. Batsmen will enjoy their batting on this pitch. This pitch also has something in it for the bowlers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Cape Town is good for this match. There are some chances of rain on the matchday but we are hoping for a full match without any interruptions.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Cape Town Blitz vs Tshwane Spartans. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Cape Town Blitz vs Tshwane Spartans is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 1st December 2019
Time: 12:00 PM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Known as: Sahara Park; Newlands; Western Province Cricket Club; Newlands ‘A’
Ends: Wynberg End, Kelvin Grove End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Western Province
Tshwane Spartans Squad
AB de Villiers, Morne Morkel, Roelof van der Merwe, Dean Elgar, Theunis de Bruyn, Tom Curran, Lungi Ngidi, Petrus van Biljon, Heinrich Klaasen (c & wk), Wiaan Mulder, Lutho Sipamla, Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Corbin Bosch, Tony de Zorzi, Waqar Salamkheil, Donavon Ferreira.
Cape Town Blitz Squad
Dale Steyn, Vernon Philander, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Nawaz, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Asif Ali, Aviwe Mgijima, Liam Livingstone, Sisanda Magala, Janneman Malan, David Bedingham, George Linde, Anrich Nortje, Marques Ackerman, Gregory Mahlokwana, Khwezi Gumede.