The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 16th Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Jozi Stars and Tshwane Spartans on Sunday, 24th November 2019 at Newlands, Cape Town. We are providing safe, secure and accurate today match prediction for all matches of MSL free.
Jozi Stars Reviews
Jozi Stars are the worst-performing teams of this tournament. Half of the matches of this season of MSL had been completed and Jozi Stars are still searching for a win as they had lost all five matches played till now. They are laying at the bottom of the points table. They lost their most recent match against Paarl Rocks by the margin of four wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order collapsed once against. They could manage to score 129 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Reeza Hendricks was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 40 runs on 34 deliveries with the help of three boundaries. Ryan Rickelton and Rassie van der Dussen scored 30 runs each while Daniel Christian remained not out after scoring 23 runs.
We had not seen the best performance by the bowling unit of Jozi Stars in this season of MSL and that also happed in their previous match. They failed to defend the target of 130 runs on the board and were charged for the target in 16.1 overs. Duanne Olivier was the highest wicket-taker from their side but he leaked plenty of runs. He picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 39 runs. Kagiso Rabada picked two wickets while Aaron Phangiso could manage to get one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 21 runs.
Tshwane Spartans Reviews
Tshwane Spartans had been unlucky in this season of the Mzansi Super League. Their three matches were ruined by the rain and they only had one completed match which they won. They had played a total of four matches with one win and three matches without any result. They are holding the fourth position on the points table with ten points and a good run rate. Another win in this match will promote them to the third position on the table. They won their most recent completed match against Paarl Rocks with a massive margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were put into the field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for 185 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Morne Morkel was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 24 runs. Tom Curran and Roelof van der Merwe picked one wicket each in that match.
The way how the batting order of Tshwane Spartans performed in their previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 186 runs in 19.1 overs. Dean Elgar was the most successful batsman from their side who scored 88 runs on 60 deliveries with the help of seven boundaries and two maximum sixes. He remained not out till the chase of the target. Theunis de Bruyn scored 33 runs in that match. The skipper, Heinrich Klaasen also remained not out after scoring 31 runs on just 13 balls. He smashed three boundaries and two maximum sixes during his inning.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Tshwane Spartans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Tshwane Spartans a favorite team to win this match. Some reasons are mentioned below.
Tshwane Spartans are overall a well-balanced side
Both teams have a good bowling lineup
Jozi Stars have a strong batting order in the side
Tshwane Spartans have some inexperienced batsmen in its middle-order
Jozi Stars have a brilliant bowling attack
Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides
Tshwane Spartans is a well-balanced side while Jozi Stars had lost all five matches played, so the winning chances of Tshwane Spartans for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Tshwane Spartans have 53% chance to win this match Jozi Stars has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of this match as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 16th match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is scheduled to be held at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg. We are expecting an excellent batting surface with some nice pace and carry. Batsmen will enjoy their batting on this pitch. This pitch also has something in it for the bowlers.
Weather Report for Today Match
Weather forecast for Johannesburg good for this match. There are some chances of rain on the matchday but we are hoping for a full match without any interruptions.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Jozi Stars vs Tshwane Spartans. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Jozi Stars vs Tshwane Spartans is mentioned under.
JZS vs TWS DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: Heinrich Klaasen BATSMEN: Reeza Hendricks Dean Elgar (VC) Rassie van der Dussen Theunis de Bruyn AB de Villiers (C) WICKET-KEEPER: Heinrich Klaasen BATSMEN: Reeza Hendricks Dean Elgar (VC) Rassie van der Dussen Theunis de Bruyn AB de Villiers (C) ALL-ROUNDERS: Simon Harmer Dan Christian BOWLERS: Duanne Olivier Lungi Ngidi Morne Morkel Simon Harmer Dan Christian BOWLERS: Duanne Olivier Lungi Ngidi Morne Morkel
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 24th November 2019
Time: 12:00 PM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: New Wanderers Stadium
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Known as: New Wanderers Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Transvaal
Tshwane Spartans Squad
Theunis de Bruyn, Dean Elgar, AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen(w/c), Petrus van Biljon, Wiaan Mulder, Tom Curran, Roelof van der Merwe, Morne Morkel, Lungi Ngidi, Lutho Sipamla, Waqar Salamkheil, Donavon Ferreira, Tony de Zorzi, Corbin Bosch, Vaughn van Jaarsveld.
Jozi Stars Squad
Chris Gayle, Daniel Christian, Aaron Phangiso, Temba Bavuma (c), Reeza Hendricks, Simon Harmer, Rassie van der Dussen, Kagiso Rabada, Duanne Olivier, Ryan Rickelton, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Shoaib Malik, Lizaad Williams, Dane Paterson, Nono Pongolo, Eathan Bosch, Gerald Coetzee, Delano Potgieter.