The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 56th Match match of Women’s Big Bash League 2019 is scheduled to play between Melbourne Stars Women and Brisbane Heat Women on Sunday, 1st December 2019 at Junction Oval, Melbourne. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of BBL free.
Melbourne Stars Women
Melbourne Stars Women is the worst performing team of this season of WBBL. They could manage to win just two out of their 13 matches played. They are laying at the bottom of the points table when they are playing their last match of this season of Women Big Bash League. They lost their most recent match against Melbourne Renegades Women by a massive margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had an excellent performance. They scored 162 runs in their inning 20 overs. Lizelle Lee was the most successful batter from their side who scored 70 runs on 44 deliveries.
Melbourne Stars Women lost their previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 163 runs on the board. Erin Osborne was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out but she was charged for plenty of runs. She gave 36 runs in four overs. Tess Flintoff picked one wicket in her 3.5 overs bowled out against 23 runs.
Brisbane Heat Women
Brisbane Heat Women had an excellent performance in this season of WBBL. They had played a total of thirteen matches till now with nine wins and four losses. They are holding the second position on the points table with 18 points and a good run rate. They lost their most recent match against Melbourne Renegades Women by the margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 183 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Beth Mooney was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 86 runs on 57 deliveries. Jess Jonassen scored 51 runs.
Brisbane Heat Women lost their previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target 184 runs and were charged for 185 runs in 19 overs. Georgia Prestwidge picked one wicket in her two overs bowled out against 20 runs. Amelia Kerr also picked one wicket in her four overs bowled out against 35 runs. Delissa Kimmince was charged for 40 runs in her four overs bowled out while she picked one wicket.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Brisbane Heat Women is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Brisbane Heat Women a favorite team to win this match.
The performance of Brisbane Heat Women had been good in their all previous matches
The batting order of Brisbane Heat Women is in excellent form
The bowling unit of Brisbane Heat Women is also strong and is in excellent form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of Brisbane Heat Women had been excellent in all previous matches, so the winning chances of today’s match for Brisbane Heat Women have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Brisbane Heat Women have a 53% chance to win this match Melbourne Stars Women have 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of WBBL. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 56th Match of Women’s Big Bash League 2019 will be played at Junction Oval, Melbourne. The pitch here at this stadium has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. It is typically a little slow and low but very flat. The pace bowlers have very little to work with and it is the slower bowlers that will be the bigger threat.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Melbourne is predicting some chances of rain on the matchday but hopefully, it should clear up by the time the match gets started.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Check out the Dream11 lineup for the 2nd Women’s Big Bash League match to be played between Melbourne Stars Women vs Brisbane Heat Women,.
MSW vs BHW DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: Beth Mooney (C) BATSMEN: Lizelle Lee (VC) Mignon du Preez Elyse Villani L Harris ALL-ROUNDERS: EA Osborne S Jo Johnson M Penna BOWLERS: Delissa Kimmince G Prestwidge H Ferling
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 1st December 2019
Time: 04:00 AM GMT / 03:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Junction Oval
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Capacity: 8000 (approx)
Known as: St Kilda Cricket Club Ground
Ends: City End, St Kilda End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: Victoria
Other Sports: it is home to Australian rules football
Melbourne Stars Women Squad
Elyse Villani (c), Lizelle Lee, Mignon du Preez, Annabel Sutherland, Erin Osborne, Nicole Faltum (wk), Tess Flintoff, Lucy Cripps, Nicola Hancock, Alana King, Holly Ferling, Madeline Penna, Emma Inglis, Katey Martin, Angela Reakes, Chloe Rafferty, Kristen Beams.
Brisbane Heat Women Squad
Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney (wk), Maddy Green, Grace Harris, Amelia Kerr, Kirby Short (c), Sammy-Jo Johnson, Mikayla Hinkley, Laura Harris, Georgia Prestwidge, Charli Knott, Courtney Grace Sippel.