The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 17th Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Nelson Mandela Bay Giants and Paarl Rocks on Wednesday, 27th November 2019 at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth. We are providing safe, secure and accurate today match prediction for all matches of MSL free.
Nelson Mandela Bay GiantsReviews
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants had a superb performance in their all previously played match in this season of Mzansi Super League. They are the unbeaten team of this tournament so far. They had played a total of five matches till now with four wins while their one match was ended without any result. They are leading the points table with 19 points and a massive run rate among all other teams. They won their most recent match against Durban Heat with a massive margin of five wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit had an average performance in that match. They leaked 160 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Nandre Burger was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 24 runs. Junior Dala, Imran Tahir, and the skipper, JJ Smuts picked one wicket each in that match.
The way how the batting order of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants performed in their previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 161 runs in 19.5 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Jason Roy was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 50 runs on 38 deliveries with the help of five boundaries and two maximum sixes. The skipper, JJ Smuts smashed the inning of 33 runs on 23 balls. Matthew Breetzke scored 25 runs while Chris Morris remained not out after scoring 22 runs on just 10 balls with the help of three boundaries and one maximum six.
Paarl Rocks Reviews
Paarl Rocks are the second best performing team of this season of Mzansi Super League. They had played a total of five matches with three wins and just one loss. Their one match was ruined by the rain. They are holding the second position on the points table with 15 points and a good run rate. They won their most recent match against Cape Town Blitz with the margin of just two runs. They lost the toss and were put in to bat first. Their batting order had a good performance in that match and scored 163 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Henry Davids was the highest run-scorer from their side who 46 runs on just 33 deliveries with the help of five boundaries and one maximum six. Dwaine Pretorius scored 29 runs on 16 balls. He smashed three boundaries and two maximum sixes during his inning.
The bowling unit of Paarl Rocks also had a good performance in their previous match. They defended the target of 164 runs and were charged for 161 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Bjorn Fortuin was the most economical bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 20 runs. Tabraiz Shamsi picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 26 runs. Isuru Udana also picked two wickets but he was charged for plenty of runs. He leaked 48 runs in his four overs bowled out. Dwaine Pretorius and Hardus Viljoen picked one wicket each in that match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Nelson Mandela Bay Giants is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Nelson Mandela Bay Giants a favorite team to win this match. Some reasons are mentioned below.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants is the best performing team of this tournament so far
Both teams have a good bowling lineup
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants have a strong batting order in the side
Paarl Rocks have some inexperienced batsmen in its middle-order
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants have a brilliant bowling attack
Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants had almost won all previously played matches and are leading the points table of MSL this season, so the winning chances of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants have a 51% chance to win this match Paarl Rocks have 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of this match as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 17th match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is scheduled to be held at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth. We are expecting an excellent batting surface with some nice pace and carry. Batsmen will enjoy their batting on this pitch. This pitch also has something in it for the bowlers.
Weather Report for Today Match
Weather forecast for Port Elizabeth good for this match. There are some chances of rain on the matchday but we are hoping for a full match without any interruptions.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Paarl Rocks. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Paarl Rocks is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 27th November 2019
Time: 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: St George’s Park
Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Known as: Sahara Oval; Crusaders Ground, St George’s Park
Ends: Duckpond End, Park Drive End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Eastern Province
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants Squad
Heino Kuhn, Jason Roy, Imran Tahir, JJ Smuts (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Chris Morris, Junior Dala, Matthew Breetzke, Marco Marais, Nandre Burger, Onke Nyaku, Farhaan Behardien, Beuran Hendricks, Grant Thomson, Akhona Mnyaka, Dyllan Matthews.