The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 23rd Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Nelson Mandela Bay Giants and Tshwane Spartans on Tuesday, 3rd December 2019 at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth. We are providing safe, secure and accurate today match prediction for all matches of MSL free.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants Reviews
The performance of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants had been all previous matches. They had played seven matches so far with four wins and two losses while their one match was ended without any result. They are holding the second position on the points table. They were beaten by Durban Heat in their previous match by a massive margin of six wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order had an excellent performance in that match. They scored a total of 173 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, JJ Smuts was the most successful batsman from their side who scored 54 runs on 37 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and one maximum six. Jason Roy scored 36 while Ben Dunk could manage to score 34 runs.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants lost their previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend a massive target of 174 runs and were charged for the target in just 18.5 overs. Chris Morris picked one wicket in his 3.5 overs bowled out against 3.5 overs bowled out. Beuran Hendricks picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 42 runs. Junior Dala picked one wicket in his three overs bowled out against 46 runs. Imran Tahir also picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 28 runs.
Tshwane Spartans Reviews
Tshwane Spartans had an average performance in this season of the Mzansi Super League. They had played a total of seven matches with three wins and one loss while their three matches were ended without any result. They are holding the third position on the points table of MSL 2019. They won their previous match against Paarl Rocks with a huge margin of eight wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked just 126 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Roelof van der Merwe was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 15 runs. Lungi Ngidi and Morne Morkel picked two wickets each while Lutho Sipamla and Tom Curran picked one wicket each in that match.
The batting order of Tshwane Spartans also had an excellent performance in their previous match. They chased the target of 128 runs in just 15 overs. AB de Villiers was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 67 runs on 37 deliveries. He smashed six boundaries and three maximum sixes during this inning. Heinrich Klaasen also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He remained not out after scoring 36 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Nelson Mandela Bay Giants is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Nelson Mandela Bay Giants a favorite team to win this match. Some reasons are mentioned below.
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants has a better bowling attack in the side
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants has a weaker bowling attack when compared with the Tshwane Spartans
Both teams have strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides
The performance of Tshwane Spartans had been outstanding in their all previously played matches, so the winning chances of Tshwane Spartans for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Tshwane Spartans have 51% chance to win this match Nelson Mandela Bay Giants has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of this match as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 23rd match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is scheduled to be held at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth. We are expecting an excellent batting surface with some nice pace and carry. Batsmen will enjoy their batting on this pitch. This pitch also has something in it for the bowlers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Port Elizabeth is good for this match. There are some chances of rain on the matchday but we are hoping for a full match without any interruptions.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Tshwane Spartans. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Nelson Mandela Bay Giants vs Tshwane Spartans is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 3rd December 2019
Time: 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: St George’s Park
Location: Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Known as: Sahara Oval; Crusaders Ground, St George’s Park
Ends: Duckpond End, Park Drive End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Eastern Province
Nelson Mandela Bay Giants Squad
Ryan ten Doeschate, Heino Kuhn, Jason Roy, Imran Tahir, JJ Smuts (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Chris Morris, Beuran Hendricks, Junior Dala, Marco Marais, Onke Nyaku, Grant Thomson, Akhona Mnyaka, Matthew Breetzke, Dyllan Matthews, Nandre Burger.
Tshwane Spartans Squad
AB de Villiers, Morne Morkel, Roelof van der Merwe, Dean Elgar, Theunis de Bruyn, Tom Curran, Lungi Ngidi, Petrus van Biljon, Heinrich Klaasen (c & wk), Wiaan Mulder, Lutho Sipamla, Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Corbin Bosch, Tony de Zorzi, Waqar Salamkheil, Donavon Ferreira.