The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 19th Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Tshwane Spartans and Paarl Rocks on Friday, 29th November 2019 at SuperSport Park, Centurion. We are providing safe, secure and accurate today match prediction for all matches of MSL free.
Tshwane Spartans Reviews
Like Durban Heat, This season of MSL has also been a tough one for Tshwane Spartans and they also had been unlucky in this tournament. They have two completed matches out of five matches and won both matches. They are holding the third position on the points table of Mzansi Super League 2019 with 14 points and a good run rate. They won their recent completed match against Jozi Stars with a margin of 20 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order had a good performance in that match. They scored a total of 155 runs in their inning of 20 overs. AB de Villiers was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 53 runs on 33 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and two maximum sixes. Petrus van Biljon played the inning of 45 runs on 29 balls. He smashed four boundaries and two maximum sixes during his inning.
The bowling unit of Tshwane Spartans had an outstanding performance in their previous match. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in that match. They defended the target of 156 runs on the board and leaked just 135 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Morne Morkel was the most economical bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his 3.3 overs bowled out against just 21 runs. Tom Curran also picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 30 runs. Roelof van der Merwe picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against 11 runs while Lungi Ngidi had one wicket to his name in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 37 runs.
Paarl Rocks Reviews
Paarl Rocks are the top-performing team of this season of Mzansi Super League. They had played a total of six matches with four wins to their name. They lost one match while their one match was ended without any result. They are leading the points table with 19 points and a massive run rate among all other teams. They won their previous match against Nelson Mandela Bay Giants with a margin of 31 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored 166 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board.
James Vince was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 37 runs on 22 deliveries with the help of two boundaries and the same maximum sixes. The skipper, Faf du Plessis scored 27 runs in that match. Henry Davids and Frisco Adams scored 23 runs each. The bowling unit of Paarl Rocks also had an outstanding performance in their previous match. They leaked just 135 runs while defending the target of 167 runs in their 20 overs inning. Almost all bowlers from their side had an excellent performance in that match. Bjorn Fortuin, Frisco Adams, Isuru Udana, Hardus Viljoen, and Tabraiz Shamsi picked two wickets each in their previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Tshwane Spartans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Tshwane Spartans a favorite team to win this match. Some reasons are mentioned below.
Tshwane Spartans had won four out of five completed matches
Tshwane Spartans have a better bowling attack in the side
Paarl Rocks also have a strong bowling unit in their side
Tshwane Spartans have a strong batting order in the side
Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides
The performance of Paarl Rocks was amazing in their previous match against Nelson Mandela Bay Giants, so the winning chances of Paarl Rocks for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Paarl Rocks have a 51% chance to win this match Tshwane Spartans have 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of this match as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 19th match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is scheduled to be held at SuperSport Park, Centurion. We are expecting an excellent batting surface with some nice pace and carry. Batsmen will enjoy their batting on this pitch. This pitch also has something in it for the bowlers. The average first inning score on this venue is 168 and the highest total record on this venue is 241 runs.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Centurion is good for this match. There are some chances of rain on the matchday but we are hoping for a full match without any interruptions.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Tshwane Spartans vs Paarl Rocks. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Tshwane Spartans vs Paarl Rocks is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 29th November 2019
Time: 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: SuperSport Park
Location: Centurion, South Africa
Known as: SuperSport Centurion; Centurion Park
Ends: Pavilion End, Hennops River End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Northern Transvaal, Northerns
AB de Villiers, Morne Morkel, Roelof van der Merwe, Dean Elgar, Theunis de Bruyn, Tom Curran, Lungi Ngidi, Petrus van Biljon, Heinrich Klaasen (c & wk), Wiaan Mulder, Lutho Sipamla, Vaughn van Jaarsveld, Corbin Bosch, Tony de Zorzi, Waqar Salamkheil, Donavon Ferreira.