Today Cricket Match Prediction, Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder, BBL T20 2020-21, 53rd Match. Who Will Win, On Jan 25, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of BBL T20. The 53rd Match of Big Bash League 2020-21 is scheduled to play between Adelaide Strikers and Sydney Thunder on Monday, 25th January 2021 at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of BBL free.
Adelaide Strikers Reviews
Adelaide Strikers lost some early matches in a row but they got their momentum back and started winning after half of this season of the BBL T20. Now, They had played a total of 13 matches with seven wins to their name. They had lost six matches and have moved to the 3rd position on the points table. They had beaten the same team, Sydney Thunder in their most recent match by the margin of six runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good till the 9th overs but after that, they almost collapsed. They could manage to score 159 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, and the skipper, Travis Head scored 31 runs each while Alex Carey scored 29 runs.
Adelaide Strikers won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling department. They defended the low target of 160 runs on the board and leaked 153 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Michael Neser was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against just 17 runs. Peter Siddle also had an outstanding performance with the ball in the previous match. He also picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 22 runs. Liam O Connor and the skipper, Travis Head picked one wicket each. Wes Agar and Danny Briggs were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Sydney Thunder Reviews
The performance of Sydney Thunder had been average in this edition of the Big Bash League. They had played a total of 13 matches with seven wins to their name. They had lost six matches and are holding the 4th position on the points table. They had lost their most recent match against Adelaide Strikers which they could easily win. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was outstanding in that match. They leaked 159 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Brendan Doggett was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 21 runs. Nathan McAndrew and Adam Milne picked one wicket each while Ben Cutting, Chris Green, and Tanveer Sangha were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the most recent match.
The batting order of Sydney Thunder almost collapsed even after having a good start and that was a reason why they lost the match. At one stage, they were 73/2 in 9.2 overs but after that, their batting order almost collapsed and they could manage to score 153 runs while they were chasing the target of 160 runs. Usman Khawaja, who failed to put some runs on the board in some previous match, performed well in that match and scored 36 runs on 30 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and one six. Ben Cutting remained not out after scoring 24 runs. He faced 17 deliveries and smashed three boundaries and one six. The skipper, Callum Ferguson could manage to score 22 runs.
Head to Head Record Between Adelaide Strikers and Sydney Thunder
Total Matches: 13
Adelaide Strikers Won: 6
Sydney Thunder Won: 7
Performance of both teams in recent five matches
Adelaide Strikers: 3
Sydney Thunder: 1
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Adelaide Strikers are overall a strong team as compared to the Sydney Thunder at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Adelaide Strikers are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Adelaide Strikers a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Adelaide Strikers had already beaten Sydney Thunder in this tournament
Philip Salt, Alex Carey, and Michael Neser are in excellent form for Adelaide Strikers
The bowling unit of Sixers is in good form
Both teams have a strong batting order in the side at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Adelaide Strikers is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Adelaide Strikers have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Adelaide Strikers have a 51% chance to win this match Sydney Thunder has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of Big Bash League. Having a good total on the board is always a big advantage in these kinds of big matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 53rd Match of Big Bash League 2020-21 is going to be held at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. As per the live cricket score, the target of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Adelaide is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder, 53rd Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the dream11 team prediction for this match of Adelaide Strikers vs Sydney Thunder is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 25th January 2021
Time: 08:15 AM GMT / 07:15 PM LOCAL / 01:45 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Adelaide Oval
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Capacity: 53,583 (including standing room)
Known as: The Adelaide Oval
Dimensions: 190.2m long, 126.2m wide
Ends: City End, Cathedral End
Time Zone: UTC +10:30
Home to: South Australia and Adelaide Strikers
Other Sports: it is home to Australian Rules Football (since 1877), Rugby League (1997-1998) as well as archery, athletics, baseball, cycling, American football, highland games, hockey, lacrosse, lawn tennis, rugby union, quoits, and soccer)
Curator: Damien Hough
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 5
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 181
Average 2nd Inns scores: 139
Highest total recorded: 233/2 (20 Ov) by AUS vs SL
Lowest total recorded: 146/10 (18 Ov) by SL vs AUS
Highest score chased: 158/9 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 188/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Sydney Thunder Squad
Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Oliver Davies, Brendan Doggett, Callum Ferguson (c), Matthew Gilkes, Chris Green, Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Arjun Nair, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Jason Sangha, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain, Adam Milne, Sam Billings, Baxter Holt.
Adelaide Strikers Squad
Travis Head (c), Michael Neser, Harry Nielsen, Matt Renshaw, Matthew Short, Peter Siddle, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Jonathan Wells, Daniel Worrall, Rashid Khan, Alex Carey, Danny Briggs, Spencer Johnson, Liam Scott, Wes Agar, Liam O Connor, Harry Conway, Jake Lehmann, Philip Salt, Ryan Gibson.