The cricket fans are to witness yet another big battle of the T20 cricket. The 3rd T20 match of the India tour of Australia is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 8th December 2020 at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction of all matches of India and Australia.
Australia had lost the t20 series after winning the ODI series. They had lost two matches and have a threat of being a clean sweep. They lost the most recent match against India with the margin of six wickets where they lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 194 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Matthew Wade was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 58(32) runs with the help of 10 boundaries and one six. Steven Smith also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 46(38) runs and smashed three boundaries and two sixes.
Glenn Maxwell scored 22 runs while Moises Henriques had 26 runs to his name. Australia lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 195 runs and were charged for the target in 19.4 overs. They used seven bowlers in that match but no bowler from their side could stop the batting order of team India from scoring the runs. Daniel Sams, Andrew Tye, Mitchell Swepson, and Adam Zampa picked one wicket each while Sean Abbott, Glenn Maxwell, and Moises Henriques were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match against India.
After losing the ODI series against Australia, India bounced back strongly in the T20 series and had won the series with 2-0 right now. They won the previous match with a margin of six wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The bowling unit of team India failed to perform well in the previous match. They leaked 194 runs in their inning of 20 overs. T Natarajan was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 20 runs. Yuzvendra Chahal and Shardul Thakur picked one wicket each while Washington Sundar and Deepak Chahar failed to pick any wicket.
The way how the batting order of team India performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 195 runs in 19.4 overs with six wickets in hand. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Shikhar Dhawan was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 54(36) runs with the help of four boundaries and two sixes. Hardik Pandya also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He remained not out after scoring 42(22) runs and smashed three boundaries and two sixes. He scored 14 runs on the last four deliveries of their inning when they needed 14 runs in one over. The skipper, Virat Kohli scored 40 runs while KL Rahul scored 30 runs.
Australia T20 Stats and History
Australia had played a total of 130 T20 matches where they won 68 and Opposing teams won 59 matches. Their 3 matches ended with no result.
India T20 History and Stats
India had played 136 T20 matches. They won 88 matches while opposing teams won 44 matches. Their 4 matches ended with no result.
Australia vs India T20 History and Stats
Australia had faced India in 22 T20 matches where Australia won 8 matches and India had won 13 matches while 1 match between these two teams was ended without any result.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Australia is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Australia a favorite team to win this match.
The top batting order of Australia is in excellent form
India had won both played t20 matches so far
Australia had a decent record while playing against India in the T20 format
The batting order of Australia is strong and in good form
Home ground and conditions are in the favor of Australia
Australia team is the overall strong team as compared to India
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Australia has a strong batting order in the side which in excellent form. They also had won both earlier matches played, so the winning chances of today match for Australia have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Australia has a 53% chance to win this match India has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st match of this series and scheduled to be held at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 180 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Australia vs India. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of India and Australia is mentioned under.
AUS vs IND DREAM11 LINEUP
L Rahul BATSMEN:
S Smith (C)
V Kohli (VC) ALL-ROUNDERS:
H Pandya BOWLERS:
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 8th December 2020
Time: 08:10 AM GMT / 07:10 PM LOCAL / 01:40 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sydney Cricket Ground
Location: Sydney, Australia
Known as: Sydney Cricket Ground No. 1; Garrison Ground (1848-1877), Association Ground
Dimensions: 156m long, 154m wide
Ends: Paddington End, Randwick End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, Sydney Sixers
Other Sports: it is home to Australian Rules Football (Sydney Swans)
Curator: Tom Parker
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 153
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 221/5 (20 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Highest score chased: 200/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 134/5 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs RSAW
Australia T20 Squad
Aaron Finch(c), Matthew Wade, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Moises Henriques, Alex Carey(w), Ashton Agar, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood, Andrew Tye, Marnus Labuschagne, D Arcy Short, Cameron Green, Daniel Sams, Marcus Stoinis.
freecricprediction.com is not a sportsbook or bookmaker offering live betting or any other form of betting. freecricprediction.com is an individual review site with articles, reviews, and information on some of the top online Cricket betting sites. Our objective is to provide guidance and information on various cricket betting platforms, services to look for and strategies to follow, to make right betting decisions, when and if doing so. Reviews and information provided on freecricprediction.com is a result of our experts giving their own personal opinion, using self-collected research-based data. Opinion based views cannot provide 100% prediction in what’s going to happen in betting, so please register at a betting a site at your own risk. Though we do our best to cover accurate information, we do not take responsibility for any losses that may or may not incur as a result of, betting or gambling made by the visitor after following the given tips and provided information. Cricket betting is risky industry and you must not hold freecricprediction.com responsible for any loss incurred while betting.