Today Cricket Match Prediction, Barbados Royals vs Jamaica Tallawahs, CPL 2022, Final Match. Who Will Win, On September 30, 2022
Table of Contents
The Final match of CPL T20 2022 is scheduled to play between Barbados Royals and Jamaica Tallawahs on Friday, 30th September 2022 at Providence Stadium, Guyana.
Barbados Royals Reviews
Barbados Royals beat Guyana Amazon Warriors in the qualifier 1 match and made their way to the final. We saw the best performance by their batting order. They put a total of 195 runs on the board in 20 overs. Rakheem Cornwall was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 91 runs on 54 balls with the help of two boundaries and 11 huge sixes. Azam Khan was the other batter who was just outstanding with the bat. He scored 54 runs while he faced 35 balls and smashed three boundaries and four huge sixes. The skipper, K Mayers scored 26 runs. This match is a big test for the batters of Barbados Royals as they are going to face the strong batting order of Jamaica Tallawahs.
Rakheem Cornwall and Azam Khan are giving the best performance and other batters like Jason Holder, Herry Tector, and Najibullah Zadran need to play a main role for the team. Mujeeb ur Rahman is the leading bowler of the Royals while Ramon Simmonds, R Cornwall, and K Mayers are also performing well. Ramon Simmonds was the most successful bowler in the previous match with three wickets to his name in three overs against just 17 runs. Rahkeem Cornwall and Mujeeb Ur Rahman were also good in the previous match and picked two wickets each while Hayden Walsh, Jason Holder, and the skipper, Kyle Mayers picked one wicket each. Obed McCoy can also bowl a couple of overs when needed.
Jamaica Tallawahs Reviews
Jamaica Tallawahs had been tested a lot in this tournament and played more matches including eliminator and qualifier 2 match. They are now on a winning way and have the ability to win the title. Raymon Reifer, Brandon King, Rovman Powell, and Shamarh Brooks are the leading batters of this team. Jamaica Tallawahs are also rich in the bowling department. Fabian Allen, Mohammad Amir, Imad Wasim, and Mohammad Nabi are performing well on the side. The way how the batting order of Jamaica Tallawahs performed in the previous match against Guyana Amazon Warriors was just outstanding. They scored a total of 226 runs in 20 overs. Remember that they lost their two wickets on a total of just 16 runs.
Shamarh Brooks proved the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side in the previous match. He scored 109 runs on just 52 balls with the help of seven boundaries and eight huge sixes and remained not out. Imad Wasim was the other batter who was just superb with the bat. He scored 41 runs on just 15 balls and smashed four boundaries and three huge sixes during his inning. The skipper, Rovman Powell scored 37 runs. The bowling unit of Jamaica Tallawahs was also good in the previous match. They leaked 189 runs while defending the target of 227 runs. Imad Wasim and Chris Green picked two wickets each while Mohammad Amir, Fabian Allen, Nicholson Gordon, and Rovman Powell picked one wicket each in the previous match.
BRS vs JTS Head-to-Head Matches
Barbados Royals had faced Jamaica Tallawahs in 19 matches where they had won 9 while Jamaica Tallawahs had won 10 matches.
According to our CPL Match Prediction, Barbados Royals is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Barbados Royals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Barbados Royals are the best performing team in this tournament
The bowling unit of Jamaica Tallawahs is very strong and experienced
Barbados Royals had won three out of the most recent four matches played
The batting order of Barbados Royals is in good form
Mohammad Amir, Fabian Allen, and Mohammad Nabi are in good form for Jamaica Tallawahs
Jamaica Tallawahs are on a winning way and have the ability to dominate the Royals
Barbados Royals is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Barbados Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Barbados Royals have a 52% chance to win this match Jamaica Tallawahs has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play a key role in the result of each and every match of the Caribbean Premier T20 League as we had observed in the previous seasons. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected which can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Final match of the Caribbean Premier League 2022 is going to be played at Providence Stadium, Guyana. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for Guyana is not good for this cricket match. There is a lot of rain in the region and it is possible that we may not watch the full match. As rain is expected, Duckworth Lewis might come into the picture.
Possible Playing XI of Both Teams
Barbados Royals: Rahkeem Cornwall, Kyle Mayers (c), Harry Tector, Azam Khan, Najibullah Zadran, Jason Holder, Devon Thomas (wk), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Obed McCoy, Hayden Walsh, Ramon Simmonds.
Jamaica Tallawahs: Brandon King, Kennar Lewis (wk), Shamarh Brooks, Rovman Powell (c), Raymon Reifer, Fabian Allen, Mohammad Nabi, Imad Wasim, Chris Green, Nicholson Gordon, Mohammad Amir.
BRS vs JTS Fantasy Tips
We will update you shortly.
Date: Friday, 30th September 2022
Time: 11:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 04:30 AM IST
Stadium: Providence Stadium
Location: Guyana, West Indies
Known as: Guyana National Stadium
Ends: Media Centre End, Pavillion End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 25
Matches won batting first: 13
Matches won bowling first: 9
Average 1st Inns scores: 124
Average 2nd Inns scores: 93
The highest total recorded: 194/5 (20 Ov) by INDW vs NZW
The lowest total recorded: 46/10 (14.4 Ov) by BANW vs WIW
The highest score chased: 169/5 (18.2 Ov) by WI vs BAN
Lowest score defended: 50/7 (9 Ov) by INDW vs WIW
Barbados Royals Squad
Corbin Bosch, Oshane Thomas, Nyeem Young, Teddy Bishop, Justin Greaves, Joshua Bishop, Rahkeem Cornwall, Kyle Mayers (c), Harry Tector, Azam Khan, Najibullah Zadran, Jason Holder, Devon Thomas (wk), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Obed McCoy, Hayden Walsh, Ramon Simmonds.
Jamaica Tallawahs Squad
Shamar Springer, Amir Jangoo, Migael Pretorius, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Jamie Merchant, Brandon King, Kennar Lewis (wk), Shamarh Brooks, Rovman Powell (c), Raymon Reifer, Fabian Allen, Mohammad Nabi, Imad Wasim, Chris Green, Nicholson Gordon, Mohammad Amir.