The BBL fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 49th Match match of Big Bash League 2019-20 is scheduled to play between Brisbane Heat and Sydney Sixers on Thursday, 23rd January 2020 at The Gabba, Brisbane. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of BBL free.
Brisbane Heat Previews
The performance of Brisbane Heat had not been impressive in this season of BBL. They had played a total of 11 matches so far with five wins and six losses. They are situated in the 6th position on the points table. They faced a heavy defeat against Melbourne Renegades in their previous match by the margin of 44 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit had an average performance in that match. They leaked 164 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Ben Laughlin was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 33 runs. Ben Cutting picked two wickets in the previous match but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 43 runs in his four overs bowled out. James Pattinson picked one wicket in the previous match.
Brisbane Heat lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their batting order. They were all-out in 15th over after scoring just 120 runs while they were chasing 165 runs. Their opening pair performed well and they lost their first wicket on a total of 84 runs. Remaining nine batsmen could add just 36 runs on the scoreboard. Sam Heazlett was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 56 runs on 37 deliveries with the help of seven boundaries and one huge six. The skipper, Chris Lynn also had a superb performance with the bat. He scored 41 runs on just 15 balls. He smashed five boundaries and three maximum sixes during his inning. Joe Burns scored 14 runs while their eight batsmen failed to enter into double-figure. There is no doubt that the batting order of Brisbane Heat is strong and it needs to perform well in all upcoming matches.
Sydney Sixers Previews
Sydney Sixers had performed well in this season of Big Bash League. They had played 12 matches so far with seven wins to their name. They had lost four matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are holding the second position on the points table with 15 points and a good run rate. They won their previous match against Melbourne Stars with a margin of 21 runs. That was a rain-affected match and was reduced to 14 overs per side. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was outstanding. They scored a total of 143 runs in their inning of 14 overs. The skipper, Moises Henriques was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 72 runs on just 31 deliveries with the help of two boundaries and eight huge sixes. James Vince scored 41 runs and remained not out till the end of their inning.
The bowling unit of Sydney Sixers performed also performed well in the previous match. They leaked 125 runs in their inning of 14 overs while defending the target of 144 runs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. Ben Dwarshuis was the most economical bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against 20 runs. Tom Curran also picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out while he was charged for 23 runs. Nathan Lyon picked one wicket and leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 28 runs in his three overs bowled out. Steve OKeefe leaked 23 runs and Jackson Bird was charged for 28 runs in his two overs bowled out and he remained wicket-less in that match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Sydney Sixers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Sydney Sixers a favorite team to win this match.
Sydney Sixers is the second-best performing team of this season of BBL
Sydney Sixers had won seven out of 12 matches played so far
The performance of Sydney Sixers was excellent in the previous match
Brisbane Heat have a strong bowling unit in the side which is in excellent form
Both teams have a strong batting order in the side at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Brisbane Heat had already beaten Sydney Sixers in this tournament with the massive margin of 48 runs and they are also played this matches on their home venue, so the winning chances of today match for Brisbane Heat have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Brisbane Heat have a 51% chance to win this match Sydney Sixers has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of Big Bash League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 49th match of Big Bash League season 2019-20 is scheduled to be held at The Gabba, Brisbane. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It has some bounce and the batsmen will enjoy their shots. A score of near about 185 should be as par. The average first inning score on this venue is 166 and the average second inning score is 145 runs. The highest total record on this venue is 209 runs in T20 Internationals.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Brisbane is predicting some chances of rain on the matchday but hopefully, it should clear up by the time the match gets started.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers, 49th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers are mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 23rd January 2020
Time: 08:10 AM GMT / 07:10 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: The Gabba
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Capacity: 42000 (approx)
Known as: The Gabba
Dimensions: 170.6m long, 149.9m wide
Ends: Stanley Street End, Vulture Street End
Time Zone: UTC +10:00
Home to: Queensland, Brisbane Heat
Other Sports: It is home to Australian Rules Football (Brisbane Lions), Rugby Union, Athletics, Baseball, Cycling, Greyhound Racing, Pony Racing, Rugby League, Soccer
Curator: Kevin Mitchell Jnr
Sydney Sixers Squad
Moises Henriques (c), Steve OKeefe, James Vince, Nathan Lyon, Jackson Bird, Daniel Hughes, Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Josh Philippe (wk), Justin Avendano, Mickey Edwards, Lloyd Pope.
Brisbane Heat Squad
AB de Villiers, Ben Laughlin, James Pattinson, Chris Lynn (c), Ben Cutting, Joe Burns, Josh Lalor, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Matt Renshaw, Sam Heazlett, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, Max Bryant, Jack Prestwidge.