Today Cricket Match Prediction, Brisbane Heat Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, WBBL T20 2020, 45th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 18, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 45th Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Brisbane Heat Women and Perth Scorchers Women on Wednesday, 18th November 2020 at Hurstville Oval, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Brisbane Heat Women Reviews
Brisbane Heat Women is the second-best performing team of this edition of the Women Big Bash League right now. They had played a total of 11 matches with five wins to their name. They had lost four matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are holding the second position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Sydney Sixers Women with a margin of three wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked just 122 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Grace Harris was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her three overs bowled out against 13 runs. Nicola Hancock also picked two wickets while she was charged for 27 runs in her four overs bowled out.
Amelia Kerr picked one wicket in the previous match while Prestwidge, Delissa Kimmince, and the skipper, Jonassen failed to pick any wicket. The performance of the batting order of Brisbane Heat Women was not impressive but they chased the target of 123 runs in 17.5 overs. The skipper, Jess Jonassen was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 34(28) runs with the help of two boundaries and one six. Laura Harris also had a good performance with the bat. She scored 23(10) runs and smashed three boundaries and one six. Georgia Voll scored 19 runs while Maddy Green had 18 runs to her name. Grace Harris could manage to score just 10 runs.
Perth Scorchers Women Reviews
Perth Scorchers Women had performed well in this season of the WBBL T20. They had won five out of 11 matches played so far. They had lost four matches while their two matches were ended without any result. They are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Sydney Thunder Women with a handsome margin of 32 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of the batting order of Perth Scorchers was not impressive in that match. They could manage to score 131 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, S Devine was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 45(44) runs with the help of five boundaries. Chloe Piparo also had a good performance with the bat. She scored 30 runs while Mooney had 26 runs to her name.
Perth Scorchers Women won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the low target of 135 runs and send all team of the Sydney Thunder Women back to the pavilion on a total of 97 runs in 18.3 overs. Heather Graham was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her 3.3 overs bowled out against 22 runs. The skipper, Sophie Devine also had a good performance with the ball. She picked two wickets in her three overs bowled out against just 12 runs. Nicole Bolton was the other bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her three overs bowled out while she leaked 13 runs. Taneale Peschel and Sarah Glenn picked one wicket each while Piepa Cleary was the only bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Brisbane Heat Women is an overall and strong team as compared to the Perth Scorchers Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our match prediction, Brisbane Heat Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Brisbane Heat Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned below.
Brisbane Heat Women had performed well in this tournament
Brisbane Heat Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Brisbane Heat Women is strong
Brisbane Heat Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Brisbane Heat Women is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Brisbane Heat Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Brisbane Heat Women have 52% chances to win this match Perth Scorchers Women has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 45th Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at Hurstville Oval, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Brisbane Heat Women vs Perth Scorchers Women 45th Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 18th November 2020
Time: 10:30 PM GMT (Nov 17) / 09:30 AM LOCAL / 04:00 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Hurstville Oval
Location: Sydney, Australia
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, St George
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 110
Highest total recorded: 150/3 (20 Ov) by THAIW vs PAKW
Lowest total recorded: 97/10 (17.1 Ov) by WIW vs ENGW
Lowest score defended: 132/4 (20 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Brisbane Heat Women Squad
Grace Harris, Georgia Redmayne(w), Jess Jonassen(c), Georgia Voll, Maddy Green, Laura Harris, Amelia Kerr, Charli Knott, Delissa Kimmince, Georgia Prestwidge, Nicola Hancock, Mikayla Hinkley, Nadine de Klerk, Lilly Mills, Courtney Grace Sippel.
Perth Scorchers Women Squad
Beth Mooney(w/c), Chloe Piparo, Heather Graham, Nicole Bolton, Mathilda Carmichael, Jemma Barsby, Megan Banting, Taneale Peschel, Sarah Glenn, Piepa Cleary, Samantha Betts, Amy Ellen Jones, Sophie Devine, Emma King, Lauren Down, Georgia Wyllie.