Today Cricket Match Prediction, Brisbane Heat Women vs Sydney Thunder Women, WBBL T20 2020, 2nd Semi-Final. Who Will Win, On Nov 26, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 2nd Semi-Final of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Brisbane Heat Women and Sydney Thunder Women on Thursday, 26th November 2020 at North Sydney Oval, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Brisbane Heat Women Reviews
Brisbane Heat Women had performed well in this season of the WBBL T20. They played a total of 14 matches at the league stage with eight wins to their name. They lost four matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are holding the 2nd position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They had won their most recent match against Perth Scorchers Women with a margin of four wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit outstanding in that match. They leaked 137 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Jonassen and Grace Harris picked two wickets each.
Delissa Kimmince, Nicola Hancock, and Amelia Kerr picked one wicket each in the previous match while Courtney Sippel was the only bowler from the Brisbane Heat Women side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The performance of the batting order of Brisbane Heat also good in the previous match. They chased the target of 137 runs in 19.2 overs. Laura Harris was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 40(17) runs. She smashed four boundaries and three sixes during her inning. Maddy Green scored 35 runs while Georgia Redmayne scored 31 runs. Grace Harris and the skipper, Jess Jonassen failed to open the account on the scoreboard.
Sydney Thunder Women Reviews
The performance of Sydney Thunder Women had been good in this edition of the Women Big Bash League and ended the league stage of this tournament in the top four teams. They played 14 matches at the league stage with six wins and the same losses. Two matches of this team were ended without any result and they are situated at the 4th position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They had won their most recent match against Melbourne Renegades Women with a handsome margin of eight wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked 126 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Hannah Darlington was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 22 runs. S Ismail, Samantha Bates, and Sammy-Jo Johnson picked one wicket each while Lauren Smith remained wicket-less.
The performance of the batting order of Sydney Thunder Women was also just outstanding. They chased the target of 127 runs in just 17.3 overs. Almost all batswomen from their side put some runs on the board. Heather Knight was the highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 58(32) runs while she smashed seven boundaries and two sixes. The skipper, Rachael Haynes also had an outstanding performance with the bat. She scored 33(29) runs with the help of five boundaries and remained not out till the chase of the target. Tammy Beaumont scored 23 runs while Rachel Trenaman had 15 runs to her name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Brisbane Heat Women had performed well in this tournament and are a strong team as compared to the Sydney Thunder Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our match prediction, Brisbane Heat Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Brisbane Heat Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under.
Brisbane Heat Women had performed well in this tournament
Sydney Thunder Women have a better bowling attack
The bowling and batting order of Sydney Thunder Women is strong
Brisbane Heat Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Brisbane Heat Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Brisbane Heat Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Brisbane Heat Women have 52% chances to win this match Sydney Thunder Women has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 2nd Semi-Final of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at the North Sydney Oval, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Brisbane Heat Women vs Sydney Thunder Women 2nd Semi-Final WBBL 2020. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 26th November 2020
Time: 08:10 AM GMT / 07:10 PM LOCAL / 08:15 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: North Sydney Oval
Location: Sydney, Australia
Ends: Fig Tree End, Scoreboard End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, North Sydney
Other Sports: it is home to Rugby League (North Sydney Bears), Rugby Union (Northern Suburbs, Sydney Fleet), Soccer (Northern Spirit 1998-2004)
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 172
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 226/2 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs SLW
Highest score chased: 164/4 (17.4 Ov) by AUSW vs NZW
Lowest score defended: 217/4 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs SLW
Brisbane Heat Women Squad
Jess Jonassen (c), Nadine de Klerk, Maddy Green, Nicola Hancock, Grace Harris, Laura Harris, Mikayla Hinkley, Amelia Kerr, Delissa Kimmince, Charli Knott, Lilly Mills, Georgia Prestwidge, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Courtney Grace Sippel, Georgia Voll, Laura Kimmince.