Today Cricket Match Prediction, Chattogram Challengers vs Fortune Barishal, BPL T20, 16th Match. Who Will Win, On February 1, 2022
Table of Contents
The 16th match of the Bangladesh Premier League ( BPL T20 ) 2022 is scheduled to play Chattogram Challengers vs Fortune Barishal on Tuesday, 1st February 2022 at The Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram.
Chattogram Challengers ( CC ) Reviews
Chattogram Challengers had won their previous match against Sylhet Sunrisers with a margin of 16 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good. They scored 202 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Will Jacks was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 52 runs on just 19 balls with the help of seven boundaries and three huge sixes.
Fortune Barishal ( FB ) Reviews
Fortune Barishal had won their previous match due to the best and outstanding performance by their bowling unit. They were asked to bat first after losing the toss. The performance of their batting order was not good. They scored 141 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Chris Gayle was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 45 runs on 34 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and two huge sixes. Towhid Hridoy also performed well and scored 23 runs.
According to our match prediction, Chattogram Challengers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Chattogram Challengers a favorite team to win this match.
The bowling unit of Fortune Barishal is strong and experienced
Fortune Barishal have their batting order in good form
Chattogram Challengers have a strong bowling attack
Chattogram Challengers is overall a strong team of this tournament, so the winning chances of today’s match for Chattogram Challengers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Chattogram Challengers have a 52% chance to win this match Fortune Barishal shave 48% chances to win this match
The toss is playing an important role in the result of all matches of BPL as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose the field first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 16th match of BPL season 2022 is going to be held at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram. The pitch at the stadium is considered to be decent for batting but it will offer some help to the spinners like every other surface in the country. A score of around 190 should be considered par at the venue. The average first inning score on this venue is 152 runs and the average second inning score is 130 runs. This venue has the highest total recorded of 211 runs in 20 overs.
The weather forecast of the Chattogram for this match is not good. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping for a full match to watch.
CC vs FB Fantasy Tips
It will be updated shortly
Date: Tuesday, 1st Feb 2022 Time: 05:30 PM BD
Stadium: Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium
Location: Chattogram, Bangladesh
Ends: Isphani End, UCB End
Time Zone: UTC +06:00
Home to: Bangladesh, Chattogram Division