Today Cricket Match Prediction, Chattogram Challengers vs Khulna Tigers, BPL T20, Eliminator Match. Who Will Win, On February 14, 2022
Table of Contents
The Eliminator match of the Bangladesh Premier League ( BPL T20 ) 2022 is scheduled to play CoChattogram Challengers vs Khulna Tigers on Monday, 14th February 2022 at The Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
Chattogram Challengers ( CC ) Reviews
Chattogram Challengers had won their previous match against Sylhet Sunrisers due to the best batting performance. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 185 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Mrittunjoy Chowdhury was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 37 runs. Mehidy Hasan and Shoriful Islam picked one wicket each.
Khulna Tigers ( KT ) Reviews
Khulna Tigers had beaten Sylhet Sunrisers in their previous match by the margin of 15 runs. They were asked to bat first after losing the toss. The performance of their batting order was good. They put a total of 182 runs on the board in their inning of 20 overs. Soumya Sarkar was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 82 runs and remained not out till the end of the inning. He faced 62 balls and smashed four boundaries and the same huge sixes during his inning.
According to match prediction, Chattogram Challengers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Chattogram Challengers a favorite team to win this match.
The bowling unit of Khulna Tigers is strong and experienced
Chattogram Challengers had performed well than Khulna Tigers
Chattogram Challengers have a strong bowling attack
Chattogram Challengers is overall a strong team of this tournament, so the winning chances of today’s match for Chattogram Challengers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Chattogram Challengers have a 54% chance to win this match Khulna Tigers shave 46% chances to win this match
The toss is playing an important role in the result of all matches of BPL as we had seen in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose the field first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The Eliminator match of BPL season 2022 is going to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. The pitch at the stadium is considered to be decent for batting but it will offer some help to the spinners like every other surface in the country. A score of around 190 should be considered par at the venue. The average first inning score on this venue is 152 runs and the average second inning score is 130 runs. This venue has the highest total recorded of 211 runs in 20 overs.
The weather forecast of Dhaka for this match is not good. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping for a full match to watch.
CC vs KTS Fantasy Team
Captain: A Fletcher Vice-Captain: S Sarkar M Rahim, C Walton, W Jacks, B Howell, S Islam, A Hossain, M Hasan Miraz, Naveen ul Haq, K Ahmed
Date: Monday, 14th Feb 2022 Time: 06:30 AM GMT / 12:30 PM LOCAL / 12:30 PM BD
Stadium: Shere Bangla National Stadium
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ends: Ispahani End, Aqua Paints End
Time Zone: UTC +06:00