Today Cricket Match Prediction, Chennai Braves vs New York Strikers, Abu Dhabi T10 League, 5th Match. Who Will Win, On November 24, 2022
Table of Contents
The 5th Match of the T10 League is scheduled to play between The Chennai Braves and New York Strikers on Thursday, 24th November 2022 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Chennai Braves Reviews
The Chennai Braves were not good in the previous seasons. They had also made some major changes in their squad and we are hoping that they will perform well in this tournament. We are not sure who will be leading Chennai Braves in this tournament as they had not still announced their new captain. The batting order of this team is very strong and experienced. Ben Duckett and Laurie Evans are their two key batsmen. Some best batting all-rounders like Dasun Shanaka, Sikandar Raza, and Ross Whiteley are also part of the batting squad of Chennai Braves. Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Vriitya Aravind are wicketkeepers in this team.
The bowling unit of The Chennai Braves is also strong and they had got the services of some best bowlers of the T20 format of cricket. Carlos Brathwaite is a hard-hitter of cricket balls and he can be dangerous in the middle overs. Obed McCoy is the key bowler of this team while Maheesh Theekshana, Olly Stone, Sam Cook, Karthik Meiyappan, Sabir Rao, and James Fuller are other bowlers in the squad of Chennai Braves. Olly Stone had recently debuted in the national team of England and had been good in the recently played matches. Dawid Malan is also part of the squad on this team but we are not sure that he will be the part of final playing eleven of this match. He can join the team after two or three matches.
New York Strikers Reviews
New York Strikers are a strong team in this tournament. They had picked some best batters in the T20 format of cricket. Eoin Morgan and Mohammad Waseem are the star batters in the squad of this team. Some big names in T20 cricket will be shining for the Strikers in this tournament. Kieron Pollard, Paul Stirling, and Jordan Thompson are batting all-rounders who are part of the squad of this team. Andre Fletcher had represented West Indies in 54 T20 matches and 25 ODI matches and he is the wicketkeeper batter of the Strikers.
The bowling unit of New York Strikers is very experienced and we are expecting that they will give a tough time to the other strong teams in this tournament. Wahab Riaz is the leading bowler of this team with Romario Shepherd, Kesrick Williams, and Akeal Hosein. Some other best bowlers of white ball cricket like Ravi Rampaul, Mohammad Farooq, Izharulhaq Naveed, Tom Hartley, and Nav Pabreja are also in the bowling squad of this side. New York Strikers are overall a strong and experienced team but this is also true that they are playing in Abu Dhabi T10 League for the first time. We are sure that it will be difficult to defeat any strong team in this tournament.
According to our cricket match prediction, New York Strikers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make New York Strikers a favorite team to win this match.
New York Strikers had picked the best players of the T20 format of cricket
New York Strikers had an experienced bowling squad
The Chennai Braves had struggled in the previous season but we are sure that they will perform well in this tournament
New York Strikers is also rich in batting and bowling departments
New York Strikers had acquired the services of the best players and their key players are in good form, so the winning chances of today’s match for New York Strikers have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
New York Strikers have a 52% chance to win this match The Chennai Braves have a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the result of each and every match of the T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as the behavior of the pitch will be the same during both innings.
The 5th Match of the T10 League is going to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. This venue has one of the flattest and completely dead tracks we have seen in the past. We are expecting a slow, flat, and good batting surface for this match. A score of more than 120 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast for Abe Dhabi is almost good for this cricket match. There are no chances of rain and we will have a full match to enjoy.
CB vs NYS Dream11 Fantasy Tips
Will be posted shortly
Match Date & Time
Date: Thursday, 24th November 2022
Time: 04:30 PM GMT / 08:30 PM LOCAL / 10:00 PM IST
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Known as: President His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 72
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 38
Average 5th Inns scores: 137
Average 5th Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
The lowest total recorded: 77/10 (19.3 Ov) by SCOW vs BANW
The highest score chased: 167/5 (19 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
The lowest score defended: 93/8 (20 Ov) by THAIW vs PNGW
Chennai Braves Squad
Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Mohammad Shahzad, Carlos Brathwaite, Obed McCoy, Olly Stone, Ben Duckett, Sam Cook, Sikandar Raza, Ross Whiteley, Kobe Herft, Karthik Meiyappan, Vriitya Aravind, Sabir Ali, Laurie Evans, James Fuller, Dawid Malan, Dasun Shanaka, Maheesh Theekshana.
New York Strikers Squad
Romario Shepherd, Wahab Riaz, Jordan Thompson, Andre Fletcher, Kesrick Williams, Izharulhaq Naveed, Tom Hartley, Muhammad Waseem, Nav Pabreja, Muhammad Farooq, Akeal Hosein, Ravi Rampaul, Stuart Binny, Kieron Pollard (c), Azam Khan, Eoin Morgan, Paul Stirling.