Today Cricket Match Prediction, Chennai Super Kings vs Punjab Kings, IPL T20, 53rd Match. Who Will Win, On October 7, 2021
Table of Contents
The 53rd Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play CSK vs PBKS on Thursday, 7th October 2021 at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
Chennai Super Kings ( CSK ) Reviews
Chennai Super Kings lost their previous match against Delhi Capitals by the margin of three wickets and in our opinion, a dropped catch at the crucial point was the key reason. The batting order of CSK failed to put a big total on the board. They could manage to score 136 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Ambati Rayudu was the only successful batsman from their side who scored 55 runs. He faced 43 deliveries and smashed five boundaries and two huge sixes during his inning. Robin Uthappa scored 19 runs while MS Dhoni could manage to score just 18 runs.
Punjab Kings ( PBKS ) Reviews
Punjab Kings were beaten by Royal Challengers Bangalore in their most recent match which they could easily win. The bowling department of Punjab Kings almost failed to perform well and they leaked 164 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Moises Henriques was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 12 runs. Mohammad Shami also picked three wickets while he was charged for 39 runs in his four overs bowled out. Aiden Markram, Arshdeep Singh, Ravi Bishnoi, and Harpreet Brar were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
CSK vs PBKS Head to Head
Chennai Super Kings had played 25 matches against Punjab Kings where Chennai Super Kings had won 16 matches while Punjab Kings had won 9 matches.
We knew that Chennai Super Kings is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Chennai Super Kings is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Chennai Super Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
CSK is overall a well-balanced team than Punjab Kings
The batting order of Chennai Super Kings is in good form
Punjab Kings also have an in the form batting order
The bowling unit of Chennai Super Kings is better than Punjab Kings
Chennai Super Kings is overall a strong team than Punjab Kings. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Punjab Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Chennai Super Kings have a 58% chance to win this match Punjab Kings has a 42% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 53rd match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 180 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Dubai is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
CSK vs PBKS Fantasy Tips
WICKET-KEEPER: KL Rahul (VC) BATSMEN: Ruturaj Gaikwad (C) Robin Uthappa Faf du Plessis Mayank Agarwal Shahrukh Khan ALL-ROUNDERS: Moeen Ali Ravi Jadeja BOWLERS: Arshdeep Singh Shardul Thakur Ravi Bishnoi
Date: Thursday, 7th October Time: 04:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Faf du Plessis, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Robin Uthappa, N Jagadeesan, MS Dhoni (c), Cheteshwar Pujara, Mitchell Santner, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar, Harishankar Reddy, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, KM Asif, Hari Nishanth, Dwayne Bravo, Bhagath Varma, Krishnappa Gowtham, Lungi Ngidi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Shardul Thakur, Jason Behrendorff.
KL Rahul (c), Mayank Agarwal, Shahrukh Khan, Deepak Hooda, Moises Henriques, Jalaj Saxena, Saurabh Kumar, Fabian Allen, Chris Gayle, Mandeep Singh, Prabhsimran Singh, Nicholas Pooran, Sarfaraz Khan, Dawid Malan, Murugan Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Harpreet Brar, Utkarsh Singh, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Porel, Darshan Nalkande, Chris Jordan, Riley Meredith, Jhye Richardson.