Today Cricket Match Prediction, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL T20 2020, 14th Match. Who Will Win, On Oct 02, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 14th Match match of Dream11 IPL T20 2020 is scheduled to play between Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad on Friday, 2nd October 2020 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Chennai Super Kings Reviews
The second-best performing team in Indian Premier League all seasons and the runner-up team of the previous edition, Chennai Super Kings is struggling in this season of Dream11 IPL. There are some reasons for this. They lost their key players right before the start of this tournament and their key middle-order batsman, Ambati Rayudu got injured during the first match. Chennai Super Kings had played a total of three matches so far with just one win to their name. They had lost two matches and are situated at the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Delhi Capitals in their previous match by the margin of 44 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 175 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Piyush Chawla was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 33 runs. Sam Curran also had a good performance in the previous match. He picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he leaked 27 runs. Josh Hazlewood was the most economical bowler from their side who leaked 28 runs in his four overs bowled out and he remained wicketless. Ravindra Jadeja was the bowler who was charged for plenty of runs. He leaked 44 runs in four overs and also remained wicket-less.
The batting order of Chennai Super Kings is struggling in this tournament without their key batsmen are not part of the team during this season and we also felt this in the previous match. The target of 176 runs was chaseable on a pitch that is much in favor of the batsmen but they failed to chase it. They could manage to score just 131 runs while chasing the target of 176 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Faf du Plessis is the only batsman from their side who is performing continuously in this tournament. He was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 43 runs on just 35 deliveries with the help of four boundaries. Kedar Jadhav failed to perform with the ball but he was good with the bat. He was the second-highest run-scorer from their side who had 26 runs to his name. He faced 21 deliveries and smashed three boundaries. Shane Watson, who performed well in the previous match, failed to give his best performance in the previous match. He could manage to score 14 runs while the skipper, MS Dhoni had 15 runs to his name.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad had failed to give the performance as per expectation but they had finally their key players back in the team and this is the reason they registered their first win of this edition of the Indian Premier League. There are some good signs for this team as their main batsman Kane Williamson is back into the playing eleven and Rashid Khan had got the form back. The debutant, Abdul Samad also performed well in his first match. Sunrisers Hyderabad had played a total of three matches so far with just one win to their name. They had lost two matches and are laying in the second position from the bottom of the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Delhi Capitals by the margin of 15 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They scored 162 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Jonny Bairstow was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 53 runs on 48 deliveries with the help of two boundaries and one six. The skipper, David Warner also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 45 runs whole he faced 33 balls and smashed three boundaries and two sixes. Kane Williamson, who was playing his very first match of this season of Dream11 IPL, had an outstanding performance. He scored 41 runs on just 26 deliveries with the help of five boundaries.
The bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad was underperformance but they came back with a good form in the previous match and defended the target of 163 runs. They leaked 147 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Rashid Khan was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 14 runs. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, who leaked plenty of runs in the previous matches, he performed well in the previous match. He leaked 25 runs in his four overs bowled out and picked two wickets. K Khaleel Ahmed leaked plenty of runs in his four overs bowled out. He was charged for 43 runs in his four overs bowled out and picked one wicket. T Natarajan also picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 25 runs. Abhishek Sharma was the only bowler from their side who remained wicketless. He bowled out four runs and leaked 34 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Chennai Super Kings is overall a strong team as compared to the Sunrisers Hyderabad at least on papers. According to our IPL T20 Prediction, Chennai Super Kings is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Chennai Super Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Chennai Super Kings are experience side and that could be a crucial factor
Chennai Super Kings had a decent record while playing against Sunrisers Hyderabad
Sunrisers Hyderabad don’t have a strong middle batting order
The bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad is in good form
The batting order of Chennai Super Kings is experienced and strong
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Chennai Super Kings is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Chennai Super Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Chennai Super Kings have 51% chances to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of the Indian Premier League as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 14th Match match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 190 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Dubai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 14th Match match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 2nd October 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Chennai Super Kings Squad
Murali Vijay, Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Ruturaj Gaikwad, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Piyush Chawla, Josh Hazlewood, Deepak Chahar, Lungi Ngidi, Karn Sharma, Imran Tahir, Shardul Thakur, Monu Kumar, Mitchell Santner, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, N Jagadeesan, KM Asif.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Priyam Garg, Abdul Samad, Abhishek Sharma, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Shahbaz Nadeem, Vijay Shankar, Jason Holder, Basil Thampi, Sandeep Sharma, Bavanaka Sandeep, Billy Stanlake, Fabian Allen, Virat Singh, Sanjay Yadav, Mohammad Nabi, Wriddhiman Saha.