Today Cricket Match Prediction, Colombo Kings vs Galle Gladiators, LPL T20 2020, 14th Match. Who Will Win, On Dec 07, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The 14th Match of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Colombo Kings and Colombo Kings on Monday, 7th December 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Colombo Kings Reviews
Colombo Kings had performed well in this season of the Lanka Premier League. They had played a total of five matches with four wins to their name. They had lost just one match and are holding the 2nd position on the points table. They had won their most recent match against Kandy Tuskers with a handsome margin of seven wickets where they won the lost the toss and were asked to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They sent the all team of Kandy Tuskers back to the pavilion on a total of 105 runs in 19.2 overs. They used eight bowlers in that match and almost all bowlers from their side performed well in that match. Priyanjan was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his one over bowled out against just four runs.
T de Silva had an outstanding performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his 1.4 overs bowled out and picked two wickets. Qais Ahmad also picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for just eight runs. Chameera, Andre Russell, and the skipper, Mathews picked one wicket each while Isuru Udana and T Kaushal were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. The performance of the batting order of Colombo Kings was also good in the previous match. They chased the target of 106 runs in 14.1 overs. Dinesh Chandimal was the most successful batsman from their side who remained not out after scoring 35(39) runs with the help of seven boundaries. Ashan Priyanjan also remained not out after scoring 26 runs and the skipper, Angelo Mathews could manage to score just two runs.
Galle Gladiators Reviews
Galle Gladiators had almost failed to give their best performance in this edition of the LPL T20. They had played a total of five matches so far and are still searching for a win. They had lost all five matches played and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Dambulla Viiking in their most recent match by the margin of nine runs. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit once again failed to perform well and they were charged for 207 runs in their 20 overs inning. Dhananjaya Lakshan was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 39 runs.
Asitha Fernando and Sandakan picked one wicket each while S Jayasuriya, Gunathilaka, and Mohammad Amir were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The performance of the batting order of Galle Gladiators was good in the previous match but they failed to chase the target of 208 runs. They could manage to score 198 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Danushka Gunathilaka was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 78(52) runs and smashed 10 boundaries and one six. Azam Khan smashed the inning of 55(24) runs with the help of seven boundaries and three sixes while Ahsan Ali had 19 runs to his name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Colombo Kings are also overall a strong team as compared to the Colombo Kings at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Colombo Kings are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Colombo Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Colombo Kings had performed well in this tournament
Colombo Kings has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Galle Gladiators have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Colombo Kings is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Colombo Kings is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Galle Gladiators have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Colombo Kings have 56% chances to win this match Galle Gladiators has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 14th Match of Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Colombo Kings vs Galle Gladiators 14th Match LPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 7th December 2020
Time: 10:00 AM GMT / 03:30 PM LOCAL / 03:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL