Today Cricket Match Prediction, Colombo Kings vs Galle Gladiators, LPL T20 2020, Semi Final 1. Who Will Win, On Dec 13, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The Semi-Final 1 of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Colombo Kings and Colombo Kings on Sunday, 13th December 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Colombo Kings Reviews
The way how Colombo Kings performed in this season of the Lanka Premier League is just outstanding. They played a total of eight matches at the league stage with six wins to their name. They lost two matches and are leading the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Dambulla Viiking in their most recent match with a margin of six wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to perform well in that match. They leaked 203 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Qais Ahmad was the only successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 23 runs.
The skipper, Mathews picked one wicket in the previous match. No other bowler from the Kings’ side could perform well in the previous match. T de Silva, T Kaushal, Priyanjan, Chameera, and Ramanayake were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Colombo Kings won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 204 runs in 18.5 overs. Laurie Evans was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 53(24) runs with the help of five boundaries and four sixes. Qais Ahmad also had an outstanding performance with the bat in the previous match. He remained not out after scoring 50(22) runs and smashed two boundaries and five sixes. Ashan Priyanjan also
Galle Gladiators Reviews
Galle Gladiators had failed to give their best performance in this edition of the LPL T20. They could manage to win just two out of eight matches played at the league stage. They were tied at the points table with Kandy Tuskers but qualified for the semi-finals due to the good run rate. They had won their most recent match against Kandy Tuskers by the margin of nine wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was outstanding in that match. They leaked 126 runs in their inning of 20 overs. N Thushara was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out while he was charged for just eight runs.
Mohammad Amir, Dhananjaya Lakshan, and Sahan Arachchige picked two wickets each in the previous match. Sandakan and S Jayasuriya picked one wicket each while the skipper, B Rajapaksa was the only bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The performance of the batting order of Galle Gladiators was outstanding in the previous match. They chased the target of 127 runs in just 17 overs. Danushka Gunathilaka was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 94(66) runs with the help of 12 boundaries and four sixes. He remained not out till the chase of the target. Hazratullah Zazai scored 20 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Colombo Kings is also overall a strong team as compared to the Galle Gladiators at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Colombo Kings are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Colombo Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Colombo Kings had performed well in this tournament
Colombo Kings has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Galle Gladiators have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Colombo Kings is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Colombo Kings is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Colombo Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Colombo Kings have 58% chances to win this match Galle Gladiators has 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Semi-Final 1 of the Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Colombo Kings vs Galle Gladiators Semi-Final 1 LPL 2020. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 13th December 2020
Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 07:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL