The 41st match of Bangladesh Premier League 2023 is scheduled to play between Comilla Victorians and Rangpur Riders on Friday, 10th February 2023 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
Comilla Victorians Reviews
Comilla Victorians lost their early three matches in a row but now had won eight matches consecutively. Their most recent win came against Fortune Barishal with a handsome margin of five wickets. They lost the toss and decided to field first and their bowling unit performed well. They send the full team of Fortune Barishal back to the pavilion with a total of 121 runs in 19.1 overs. Mukidul Islam was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side. He picked up five wickets in 3.1 overs against 23 runs.
Mustafizur Rahman, Tanvir Islam, and Andre Russell picked one wicket each while Sunil Narine was the only bowler who failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of Comilla Victorians also performed well in the previous match and chased the target of 122 runs in 18.3 overs. The addition of Andre Russell and Sunil Narine had strengthened the batting order of this team and we also had observed this in previous matches. Litton Das was the highest run-scorer from their side with 36 runs to his name but he destroyed 39 balls and smashed five boundaries. Andre Russell also had an outstanding performance and scored 30 runs on just 16 balls with the help of two boundaries and three huge sixes.
Rangpur Riders Reviews
Azmatullah Omarzai, Hasan Mahmud, and Ripon Mondol picked one wicket each. The batting order of Rangpur Riders had improved in some previous matches. They chased the target of 133 runs in just 16 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well and put some runs on the board. Rahmanullah Gurbaz was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side. He scored 46 runs on 30 balls with the help of seven boundaries and one huge sixes. Rony Talukdar scored 28 runs while Mohammad Naim and Tom Kohler-Cadmore scored 20 runs each. The skipper, Nurul Hasan remained not out after scoring 15 runs. Rangpur Riders are back on the winning track and we are sure that they will perform well in this match.
According to the match prediction, Comilla Victorians is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Comilla Victorians a favorite team to win this match.
- Andre Russell and Haris Rauf are in good form for Comilla Victorians
- Rangpur Riders had already beaten in this tournament Comilla Victorians
- Rangpur Riders are also a strong and experienced team
- Rangpur Riders have some best batsmen in their squad but had not performed well
- Comilla Victorians are strong batting and bowling units
Comilla Victorians is overall a strong team in this tournament, so the winning chances of today’s match for Comilla Victorians have been increased. The equation of winning the chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Comilla Victorians have a 54% chance to win this match
Rangpur Riders shave 46% chances to win this match
The toss is playing an important role in the result of all matches of BPL as we had seen in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose the field first.
COV vs RR Dream11 Fantasy Tips
Match Date & Time
- Date: Friday, 10th February 2023
- Time: 07:30 AM GMT / 01:30 PM LOCAL / 01:00 PM IST
- Stadium: Shere Bangla National Stadium
- Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Opened: 2006
- Capacity: 25,000
- Ends: Ispahani End, Aqua Paints End
- Time Zone: UTC +06:00
- Other Sports: it is home to Football
- Floodlights: Yes
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
- Total matches: 62
- Matches won batting first: 30
- Matches won bowling first: 32
- Average 1st Inns scores: 143
- Average 2nd Inns scores: 124
- Highest total recorded: 211/4 (20 Ov) by BAN vs WI
- Lowest total recorded: 60/10 (16.5 Ov) by NZ vs BAN
- The highest score chased: 194/4 (16.4 Ov) by SL vs BAN
- The lowest score defended: 127/9 (20 Ov) by BAN vs AUS
Comilla Victorians Squad
Shykat Ali, Johnson Charles, Mahidul Islam Ankon, Hasan Ali, Abrar Ahmed, Naseem Shah, Ashiqur Zaman, Aamer Jamal, Nayeem Hasan, Abu Hider Rony, Chadwick Walton, Josh Cobb, Angelo Mathews, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Litton Das, Imrul Kayes (c), Mosaddek Hossain, Andre Russell, Jaker Ali, Khushdil Shah, Sunil Narine, Tanvir Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Mukidul Islam.