Today Cricket Match Prediction, Dambulla Viiking vs Jaffna Stallions, LPL T20 2020, 5th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 30, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The 5th Match of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Dambulla Viiking and Jaffna Stallions on Monday, 30th November 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Dambulla Viiking Reviews
Dambulla Viiking had a good start to this season of the LPL T20. They won the opening match of this tournament against Kandy Tuskers by a margin of just four runs. That was a rain-affected match and was decided through the DLS method. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 195 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Shanaka was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 73(37) runs with the help of eight boundaries and four sixes. Samit Patel also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 58(38) runs and smashed five boundaries and two sixes.
Niroshan Dickwella could manage to score 25 runs while Tharanga had 18 runs to his name. The performance of the bowling unit of Dambulla Viiking was not impressive in the previous match. They leaked 84 runs in 9.4 overs when the rain came in the stopped the match. Anwar Ali, Malinda Pushpakumara, and Lahiru Madushanka picked one wicket each while Lahiru Kumara, Samit Patel, and Ramesh Mendis failed to pick any wicket.
Jaffna Stallions Reviews
Jaffna Stallions also had a superb start so this edition of the Lanka Premier League. They won the opening match of this tournament against Galle Gladiators with a handsome margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 175 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Duanne Olivier was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against 44 runs. Wanindu Hasaranga picked two wickets while the skipper, Thisara Perera picked one wicket.
The way how the batting order of Jaffna Stallions performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They chased the target of 176 runs in 19.3 overs. Avishka Fernando was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 92(63) runs with the help of five boundaries and seven huge sixes. Shoaib Malik also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 27 runs and remained not out till the chase of the target.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Dambulla Viiking is also overall a strong team as compared to the Jaffna Stallions at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Dambulla Viiking is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Dambulla Viiking a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Jaffna Stallions has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Jaffna Stallions have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Dambulla Viiking is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Dambulla Viiking is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Dambulla Viiking have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Dambulla Viiking have 51% chances to win this match Jaffna Stallions has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 5th Match of Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Dambulla Viiking vs Jaffna Stallions 5th Match LPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 30th November 2020
Time: 10:00 AM GMT / 03:30 PM LOCAL / 03:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL