Today Cricket Match Prediction, Dambulla Viiking vs Jaffna Stallions, LPL T20 2020, Semi Final 2. Who Will Win, On Dec 14, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The Semi-Final 2 of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Dambulla Viiking and Dambulla Viiking on Monday, 14th December 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Dambulla Viiking Reviews
Dambulla Viiking was the second-best performing team of this season of the Lanka Premier League. They played a total of eight matches at the league stage with five wins to their name. They lost two matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are holding the 2nd position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They had lost the last league stage match against Colombo Kings by the margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was outstanding in that match. They scored a total of 203 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board.
A Perera was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 74 runs on just 51 deliveries with the help of seven boundaries and two sixes. He remained not out till the end of the inning. Dickwella also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 65 runs on 40 balls and smashed nine boundaries and one six. Dambulla Viiking lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 204 runs and were charged for the target in 18.5 overs. Samit Patel, Malinda Pushpakumara, Anwar Ali, and the skipper, Dasun Shanaka picked one wicket each.
Jaffna Stallions Reviews
The performance of Jaffna Stallions had been average in this tournament. They had played eight matches at the league stage with four wins to their name. They had lost three matches while their one match was ended with no result. They had lost their most recent match against Colombo Kings by the margin of six runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They leaked 173 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Wanindu Hasaranga and Lakmal picked one wicket each in the previous match.
The batting order of Jaffna Stallions performed well but failed to chase the target of 174 runs. They could manage to score 167 runs in their 20 overs inning. Charith Asalanka was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 32 runs on 27 deliveries with the help of four boundaries. Tom Moores and Wanindu Hasaranga scored 23 runs each while Shoaib Malik scored 29 runs and the skipper, Thisara Perera had 22 runs to his name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Dambulla Viiking is also overall a strong team as compared to the Jaffna Stallions at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Dambulla Viiking is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Dambulla Viiking a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Dambulla Viiking had performed well in this tournament
Dambulla Viiking has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Jaffna Stallions have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Dambulla Viiking is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Dambulla Viiking is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Dambulla Viiking have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Dambulla Viiking have 58% chances to win this match Jaffna Stallions has 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Semi-Final 2 of the Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Dambulla Viiking vs Jaffna Stallions Semi-Final 2 LPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 14th December 2020
Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 07:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL