Today Cricket Match Prediction, Dindigul Dragons vs Ruby Trichy Warriors, TNPL T20, 2nd Match. Who Will Win, On June 24, 2022
Table of Contents
The 2nd match of Tamil Nadu Premier League 2022 is scheduled to play between Dindigul Dragons and Ruby Trichy Warriors on Friday 24th June 2022 at Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli.
TNPL 2022 2nd Match Overview
The seventh season of TNPL had started and this is good news for cricket fans in India and around the world. Tamil Nadu Premier League is a basic platform for the domestic players and this league had produced some big names who had also played in IPL and also had been a part of the Indian national cricket team. This is the reason why TNPL is closely observed by the management of BCCI. Both teams, Dindigul Dragons and Ruby Trichy Warriors are going to play this match with full strength.
Dindigul Dragons Previews
Dindigul Dragons performed well in the previous edition of TNPL and were holding the third position on the points table after the completion of league stage matches. They beat Lyca Kovai Kings in the eliminator match but were beaten by Chepauk Super Gillies in the qualifier two matches. Hari Nishanth is going to lead DDS in this season of the Tamil Nadu Premier League. He is a good batsman and had decent records in domestic cricket tournaments. S Arun, Rajhamany Srinivasan, K Vishal Vaidhya, M Karthik Saran, and AG Pradeep are the leading batters with Hari Nishanth.
RS Mokit Hariharan and R Vivek are batting all-rounders in the squad of DDS while Mani Bharathi is the wicket-keeper batsman of this side. The bowling department of Dindigul Dragons is also very strong and experienced. M Silambarasan, S Swaminathan, Lakshminarayanan Vignesh, and K Mukunth are the leading bowlers of DDS while S Kishan Kumar, Rangaraj Suthesh, and Karaparambil Monish are the bowling all-rounders. Advaith Sharma, Gurjapneet Singh, S Lokeshwar, and Vimal Khumar are also part of the squad of DDS.
Ruby Trichy Warriors Previews
Ruby Trichy Warriors was the best performing team in the most recent edition of TNPL. They won five out of seven matches played in the league round. They lost just two matches and were leading the points table of TNPL season six when the league round was completed. They were the runner-up team as they lost the final of the previous season of TNPL against Chepauk Super Gillies by the margin of just eight runs. Rahil Shah had been appointed as a captain of RTW. They had not made many changes in the squad for this tournament. The batting order of Ruby Trichy Warriors is very strong. Adithya Ganesh, Hemanth Kumar, Muhammed Adnan Khan,
Nidhish Rajagopal, P Sugendhiran, and Murali Vijay are the leading batters of this team. Murali Vijay is an experienced batter of RTW as he had played nine T20 matches for India and 106 matches in IPL.
Amit Sathvik is the only wicket-keeper batter in the squad of Ruby Trichy Warriors and Atheeq Ur Rahman is a batting all-rounder. Ruby Trichy Warriors are also rich in the bowling department. Akash Sumra, Antony Dhas, R Ganesh, M Mathivannan, M Poiyamozhi, P Saravana Kumar, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, and MS Sanjay will be leading the bowling department of RTW with the captain Rahil Shah. Santosh Shiv, Ajay Krishna, S Gokul Moorthi, N Niranjan, and Jasper Benjamin are also available for the selection of the final playing eleven for this match. Ruby Trichy Warriors is overall a strong and experienced team today prediction of this match is confirming that Ruby Trichy Warriors is going to win this match.
According to TNPL prediction, Ruby Trichy Warriors is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Ruby Trichy Warriors a favorite team to win this match.
Ruby Trichy Warriors is overall a strong team than Ruby Trichy Warriors
The key players of Ruby Trichy Warriors are in superb form
The batting order of Ruby Trichy Warriors is strong and experienced
Ruby Trichy Warriors is overall a strong team as compared to the DDS especially when it comes to the batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Ruby Trichy Warriors is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Ruby Trichy Warriors have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Ruby Trichy Warriors have a 52% chance to win this match Dindigul Dragons have a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all previously played matches of Tamil Nadu Premier League. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Chennai. Almost 70% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 2nd Match match of Tamil Nadu Premier League season 2022 is scheduled to be held at Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli. The pitch here at this venue is flat and good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out-field at this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast in Tirunelveli is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
DD vs RTW Fantasy Tips
Captain: A Dhas Vice-Captain: H Nishanth
A Ganesh, M Vijay, N Rajagopal, R Vivek, A ur Rahman, M Silambarasan,L Vignesh, M Poiyamozhi, Mathivanan M
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 24th June 2022
Time: 01:45 PM GMT / 07:15 PM LOCAL / 07:15 PM IST
Stadium: Indian Cement Company Ground
Location: Tirunelveli, India
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Tamil Nadu
Ruby Trichy Warriors Squad
Akash Sumra, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, M Poiyamozhi, Rahil S Shah, S Santosh Shiv, W Antony Dhas, Aditya Ganesh, Nidhish S Rajagopal, R Ganesh, Sumant Jain, Muhammed Adnan Khan, P Saravana Kumar, VP Amith Sathvik, G Hemanth Kumar, K Mukunth, G Karthick Shanmugam, B Rahul, Sunil Sam, M Mathivanan, R Karthik.
Dindigul Dragons Squad
K Vishal Vaidhya, S Arun, Advaith Sharma, R Suthesh, S Swaminathan, L Vignesh, R Srinivasan, RS Mokit Hariharan, S Lokeshwar, C Hari Nishaanth, C Ashwin, MS Sanjay, V Lakshman, K Mani Bharathy, AR Siva Murugan, Ravichandran Ashwin, R Vivek, M Silambarasan, Gurjapneet Singh, R Vimal Khumar, S Kishan Kumar, S Vigneshwaran.