Today Cricket Match Prediction, Gazi Group Chattogram vs Beximco Dhaka, B T20 Cup 2020, 4th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 26, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the B T20 Cup. The 4th Match match of Bangabandhu T20 Cup 2020 is scheduled to play between Beximco Dhaka and Gazi Group Chattogram on Thursday, 26th November 2020 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of Bangabandhu T20 Cup 2020 free.
Gazi Group Chattogram Previews
Gazi Group Chattogram is going to play the first match of this tournament. This team is known as one of the strongest teams of this season of the Bangabandhu T20 Cup. Liton Das is going to the leading a team that is an experienced player of the Bangladesh national team. The batting order of this team is strong at least on papers. Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Mohammad Mithun, and Mominul Haque are the key batters of this team.
The young talent of Bangladesh who had not got any chance at the international level has an opetunaity to prove themselves. Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Shamsur Rahman, Shykat Ali, Mosaddek Hossain, Nahidul Islam, Ziaur Rahman, Mustafizur Rahman, Taijul Islam, Sanjit Saha, are also part of the squad of Gazi Group team. Rakibul Hasan and Mehedi Hasan are the leading bowlers for Chattogram.
Beximco Dhaka Previews
Beximco Dhaka is the team that had almost failed to have a good start to this edition of the Bangabandhu T20 Cup. They lost the opening match of this tournament against Minister Group Rajshahi by the margin of just two runs. They won the toss and decided to bat field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to perform well in that match. They leaked 169 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Muktar Ali was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 22 runs. Mehedi Hasan Rana, Nasum Ahmed, and Nayeem picked one wicket each.
The batting order of Beximco Dhaka performed well in the previous match but they failed to chase the target of 170 runs and could manage to score 167 runs. The skipper, Mushfiqur Rahim was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 41 runs while he faced 34 deliveries and smashed three boundaries and one six. Akbar Ali also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 34 runs while Mohammad Naim had 26 runs to his name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Gazi Group Chattogram is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make the Gazi Group Chattogram a favorite team to win this match.
Gazi Group Chattogram is overall a strong team
Gazi Group Chattogram have a strong batting order in the side
The batting order of Beximco Dhaka is in excellent form
Beximco Dhaka have a strong batting order on the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
The performance of Beximco Dhaka had been good in this season of Bangabandhu T20 Cup and they had performed well in this tournament so far, so the winning chances of today match for Beximco Dhaka have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Beximco Dhaka has a 52% chance to win this match Gazi Group Chattogram has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all matches of the Bangabandhu T20 Cup. We had seen in the previous matches that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 4th Match of Bangabandhu T20 Cup season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 180 runs should be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Dhaka is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day and it is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Gazi Group Chattogram vs Beximco Dhaka, 4th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Gazi Group Chattogram vs Beximco Dhaka, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 26th November 2020
Time: 12:30 PM GMT / 06:30 PM LOCAL / 06:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Shere Bangla National Stadium
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ends: Ispahani End, Aqua Paints End
Time Zone: UTC +06:00
Other Sports: it is home to Football
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 44
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 22
Average 1st Inns score: 152
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 211/4 (20 Ov) by BAN vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 72/10 (17.1 Ov) by AFG vs BAN
Highest score chased: 194/4 (16.4 Ov) by SL vs BAN
Lowest score defended: 129/8 (20 Ov) by SL vs UAE
Beximco Dhaka Squad
Tanzid Hasan, Yasir Ali, Mohammad Naim, Mushfiqur Rahim(w/c), Akbar Ali, Sabbir Rahman, Muktar Ali, Nasum Ahmed, Mehedi Hasan Rana, Nayeem Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Abu Hider Rony, Pinak Ghosh, Shahadat Hossain, Shafiqul Islam, Robiul Islam.