Today Cricket Match Prediction, Gujarat Titans vs Rajasthan Royals, IPL T20, Final Match. Who Will Win, On May 29, 2022
Table of Contents
The Final match of IPL 2022 between Gujarat Titans and Rajasthan Royals will be played on Sunday, 29 May 2022 at The Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. The match will start at 07:30 PM local time.
GT vs RR Match Preview
Gujarat Titans has played 14 matches so far in IPL 2022, winning 10 and losing 4. With 20 points, they take the top spot in the points table. Rajasthan Royals has played 14 matches so far, winning 9 and losing 5. With 18 points, RR is placed in the 2nd spot.
In their earlier encounter in the ongoing tournament, Gujarat Titans defeated Rajasthan Royals by 7 wickets. Batting first in the match, Rajasthan Royals posted a total of 188-8 on the scoreboard. Later, GT reached the target in the 19.3th over itself with 3 wickets in their kitty.
Gujarat Titans defeated Rajasthan Royals in their previous game of IPL 2022. RR batted first in the match and piled up 188-6. Jos Buttler slammed 89 runs while team captain Sanju Samsons scored 47 runs.
For GT, the chase wasn’t quite easy. With David Miller’s 41 and Hardik Pandya’s 40, GT reached the target in the 19.3th over itself with 3 wickets in their kitty. David Miller was awarded man of the match. Gujarat Titans won by 7 wickets in the match.
Rajasthan Royals defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore in the previous game of IPL 2022. RCB batted first in the match and piled up 157-8. Rajat Patidar slammed 58 runs while Faf du Plessis scored 25 runs. Also, Josh Hazlewood picked 2 wickets in the match.
For RR, the chase wasn’t quite easy. With Jos Buttler’s 106 and team captain Sanju Samson’s 23, RR reached the target in the 18.1th over itself with 3 wickets in their kitty. Jos Buttler was awarded man of the match. Also, DC 2 bowlers scalped 3 wickets in the match. Rajasthan Royals won by 7 wickets in the match.
The Final match of IPL T20, 2022 is to be held at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. The pace bowler had the most success on both sides in Friday’s game. We hope to score 180 in this game.
Temperatures are expected to hover around 30 degrees Celsius on the day of the match. There is no chance of rain during the game.
The toss plays an important role in every match. The idea is that whoever wins the toss has a better chance of winning. According to the prediction of the toss, the team that wins the toss may decide to field first.
GT vs RR Head to Head Records Last 5 Matches
The results of both the last 2 matches are given below:
GT Won: 2
RR Won: o
No Result: 0
GT vs RR Live Streaming
India – Star Sports
UK – Sky Cricket
Australia – Fox Sport
The Gujarat Titans are a strong team overall compared to Rajasthan Royals. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the T20 format are part of this squad, so Gujarat Titans are more likely to win today’s match. The probability of winning both the matches in today’s match is given below:
Gujarat Titans have a 54% chance to win this match Rajasthan Royals have a 46% chance to win this match
Probable Playing 11
Gujarat Titans: Hardik Pandya (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), David Miller, Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Yash Dayal