Today Cricket Match Prediction, India Capitals vs Bhilwara Kings, LLC T20, 4th Match. Who Will Win, On September 21, 2022
Table of Contents
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of Legends League Cricket T20 cricket. The 4th match of Legends League Cricket 2022 is scheduled to play between India Capitals and Bhilwara Kings on Wednesday, 21st September 2022 at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow.
India Capitals Reviews
India Capitals lost the toss and were asked to bat first in the first match. The performance of their batting order was good overall. They scored 179 runs in 20 overs. A Nurse was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 103 runs and remained not out. He faced 43 balls and smashed eight boundaries and nine huge sixes during his inning. Ramdin scored 31 runs while Plunkett scored 15 runs. No other batter from their side could even enter into the double figure.
The bowling unit of India Capitals also failed to give the best performance. They failed to defend the target of 180 runs and leaked this target in 18.4 overs. Pravin Tambe was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side with three wickets to his name in 3.4 overs against 28 runs. Liam Plunkett picked two wickets in three overs against 23 runs while Ashley Nurse and Mitchell Johnson picked one wicket each.
Bhilwara Kings Reviews
The performance of the bowling unit of Bhilwara Kings was good in the previous match. They leaked just 153 runs in 20 overs. F Edwards was the most successful bowler from their side who picked four wickets in four overs against just 30 runs. S Sreesanth, Panesar, and the skipper, Irfan Pathan picked one wicket each while D Salunkhe and Tino Best were the bowlers who could not manage to pick any wicket.
The batting order of Bhilwara Kings also performed well in the previous match. They chased the target of 154 runs in 19.4 overs. Yusuf Pathan was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 44 runs on 28 balls with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes. Tanmay Srivastava scored 28 runs while Nick Compton had 18 runs to his name. The skipper, Irfan Pathan scored 15 runs.
According to our match prediction, India Capitals is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make India Capitals a favorite team to win this match.
The bowling unit of Bhilwara Kings is strong and experienced
Both teams are almost equal in strength
Yusuf Pathan is in superb form for India Capitals
India Capitals is overall a strong team in this tournament, so the winning chances of today’s match for India Capitals have been increased. The equation of winning the chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
India Capitals have a 56% chance to win this match Bhilwara Kings shave 44% chances to win this match
The toss is playing an important role in the result of all matches of LLC as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose the field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 4th match of LLC season 2022 is going to be held at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. The pitch at the stadium is considered to be decent for batting but it will offer some help to the spinners like every other surface in the country. A score of around 190 should be considered par at the venue. The average first inning score at this venue is 152 runs and the average second inning score is 130 runs. This venue has the highest total recorded of 211 runs in 20 overs.
The weather forecast of Lucknow for this match is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping for a full match to watch.
ICS vs BKS Fantasy Tips
We will update you soon.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 21st September 2022
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Stadium: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium
Location: Lucknow, India
Known as: Ekana International Cricket Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 157
Average 4th Inns scores: 129
The highest total recorded: 199/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs SL
The highest score chased: 159/4 (20 Ov) by RSAW vs INDW
Lowest score defended: 156/8 (20 Ov) by AFG vs WI
Bhilwara Kings Squad
Naman Ojha(w), William Porterfield, Nick Compton, Tanmay Srivastava, Yusuf Pathan, Rajesh Bishnoi, Irfan Pathan(c), Matt Prior, Tino Best, Fidel Edwards, Monty Panesar, Dinesh Salunkhe, S Sreesanth, Owais Shah, Tim Bresnan, Samit Patel, Sudeep Tyagi, Shane Watson.
India Capitals Squad
Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Jacques Kallis(c), Denesh Ramdin(w), Suhail Sharma, Ashley Nurse, Rajat Bhatia, Liam Plunkett, Mitchell Johnson, Pankaj Singh, Pawan Suyal, Praveen Gupta, Pravin Tambe, Dishant Yagnik, Asghar Afghan, John Mooney, Ravi Bopara, Ross Taylor, Mashrafe Mortaza, Gautam Gambhir, Prosper Utseya, Farveez Maharoof.