The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of t20 cricket. The 2nd T20 match of England tour of India is scheduled to be held from Sunday, 14th March 2021 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction of all matches of England and India.
India failed to perform well in the first match as per expectations. The batting order of team India almost collapsed in the opening match. Shreyas Iyer was the only batsman who faced the strong bowling unit of England. He scored 67 runs on 48 deliveries with the help of eight boundaries and one-six. Rishabh Pant scored 21 runs while Hardik Pandya could manage to score 19 runs. The above-mentioned three batsmen entered into double-figure. No other batsmen from team India entered into double-figure. The skipper, Virat Kohli, and Shardul Thakur failed to open the account on the scoreboard and got out on the golden ducks. Shikhar Dhawan could manage to score just one run while KL Rahul had four runs to his name.
Like the batting, the bowling department of team India also failed to give the best performance in the first match. They failed to defend a low target on the board and were charged for the target of 125 runs in just 15.3 overs. Washington Sundar was the only successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his 2.3 overs bowled out against 18 runs. Yuzvendra Chahal also picked one wicket but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 44 runs in his four overs bowled out. Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur, and Hardik Pandya were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
The way how England had to start their campaign to this series of five T20 matches is just outstanding. They had beaten the home team with a handsome margin of eight wickets in the first match. The bowling department of England almost destroyed the strong batting order. They leaked just 124 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Jofra Archer was the most successful bowler and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 23 runs. Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Chris Jordan, and Ben Stokes picked one wicket each in the previous match while Sam Curran was the only bowler from their side who remained wicket-less.
The performance of the batting order of England also performed well in the previous match. They chased the target of 125 runs in just 15.3 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Jason Roy was the highest run-scorer from their side scored 49 runs on 32 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and three sixes. Jos Buttler also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 28 runs while Jonny Bairstow remained not out after scoring 26 runs. He faced 17 deliveries and smashed one boundary and two sixes.
India T20 History and Stats
India had played a total of 138 T20 matches so far with 88 wins to their name. They had lost 46 matches while their one match was ended with no result.
England T20 History and Stats
England had played 127 T20 International matches. They had won 67 while other teams had won 55 matches. Their five matches were ended with no result.
India vs England T20 History and Stats
India had faced England in 15 T20 matches where India had won seven while England had won eight matches.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to today prediction, India is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make India a favorite team to win this match.
The top batting order of India is in excellent form
The batting order of India is strong and in good form
Home ground and conditions are in the favor of India
India team is the overall strong team as compared to England
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
India has a strong batting order on the side which in excellent form. They also had won both earlier matches played, so the winning chances of today match for India have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
India has a 56% chance to win this match England has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st match of this series is scheduled to be held at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 180 runs should be as par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Ahmedabad is good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 prediction for India vs England. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of England and India is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday 14th March 2021
Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 07:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Narendra Modi Stadium
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Known as: Motera Gujarat Stadium
Ends: Adani Pavilion End, GMDC End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Gujarat
Curator: Bagira Thakur
Venue Scoring Pattern in Test Matches
Total matches: 1
Matches won batting first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 192
Average 2nd Inns scores: 181
Highest total recorded: 192/5 (20 Ov) by IND vs PAK
Lowest score defended: 192/5 (20 Ov) by IND vs PAK
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler(w), Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan(c), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Sam Billings, Reece Topley, Mark Wood, Tom Curran, Liam Livingstone.
freecricprediction.com is not a sportsbook or bookmaker offering live betting or any other form of betting. freecricprediction.com is an individual review site with articles, reviews, and information on some of the top online Cricket betting sites. Our objective is to provide guidance and information on various cricket betting platforms, services to look for and strategies to follow, to make right betting decisions, when and if doing so. Reviews and information provided on freecricprediction.com is a result of our experts giving their own personal opinion, using self-collected research-based data. Opinion based views cannot provide 100% prediction in what’s going to happen in betting, so please register at a betting a site at your own risk. Though we do our best to cover accurate information, we do not take responsibility for any losses that may or may not incur as a result of, betting or gambling made by the visitor after following the given tips and provided information. Cricket betting is risky industry and you must not hold freecricprediction.com responsible for any loss incurred while betting.