The 21st match of Bangladesh Premier League 2023 is scheduled to play between Chattogram Challengers and Rangpur Riders on Monday, 23rd January 2023 at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka.
India did not make changes in the bowling unit and played the second match with almost the same bowlers as the first ODI match. India will be confident with its bowlers as their batting order is already in superb form and we think that now it is very difficult for any team to beat India in India. ICC ODI will also be going to be held in India and we think that India had got the best combination for this big event of ODI cricket. The bowlers of India totally destroyed the batting order of New Zealand in the second ODI match and their key five batsmen back to the pavilion on a total of just 15 runs they send the full team of New Zealand back to the pavilion just 108 runs in 34.3 overs. Almost all Indian bowlers performed well and picked wickets.
Mohammad Shami proved the highest wicket-taker from India with three wickets to his account in six overs against just 18 runs. Washington Sundar also performed well and picked up two wickets in three overs against just 7 runs. Hardik Pandya also picked two wickets in six overs while he was charged with 16 runs. Mohammad Siraj, Shardul Thakur, and Kuldeep Yadav picked one wicket each. The batting order of India also performed well and chased the target of 109 runs in 20.1 overs. Rohit Sharma is in good form and he was the highest run-scorer in the previous match. He scored 51 runs on 50 balls with the help of seven boundaries and two huge sixes. Shubman Gill is another Indian player who is performing well these days. He scored 200 runs earlier and remained not out after scoring 40 runs in the previous match on 53 balls with the help of six boundaries.
New Zealand Reviews
New Zealand had lost the ODI series earlier and will play this math with full force to avoid a whitewash. We have no doubt that the batting order of New Zealand is very strong but they totally collapsed in the previous match. Glenn Phillips, M Bracewell, and Santner spent some time on the crease but their big names like Finn Allen, Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell, and Tom Latham totally failed to put some big runs on the board. Glenn Phillips proved the highest run-scorer with just 36 runs to his name. Mitchell Santner scored 27 runs while M Bracewell scored just 22 runs.
Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham, and Lockie Ferguson scored just one run each while Finn Allen failed to open the account on the scoreboard. Henry Nicholls, Henry Shipley, and Blair Tickner scored just two runs each. Remember that eight batsmen of New Zealand failed to enter into the double figure in the previous match. The bowling unit of New Zealand is also strong but failed to defend a low target on the board and leaked the target of 109 runs in 20.1 overs. Henry Shipley was the most successful bowler from their side with one wicket to his name in five overs against 29 runs. Mitchell Santner also picked one wicket while he was charged with 28 runs in 4.1 overs. Lockie Ferguson, Lockie Ferguson, and Michael Bracewell failed to pick any wicket.
India ODI History and Stats
India had played a total of 1025 ODI matches where they won 537 matches and opposing teams won 436 matches. Their 43 matches ended with no result and nine matches were tied.
New Zealand ODI History and Stats
New Zealand had played a total of 797 ODI matches so far. They won 366 while other teams won 383 matches. 42 matches of New Zealand came with no result six matches were tied.
India vs New Zealand ODI History and Stats
India played 115 ODI matches against New Zealand where they won 57 matches and New Zealand had won 50 matches. 07 matches between New Zealand and India came without any result while one match was tied.
According to today’s prediction, India is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why India is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
India had won this series of three ODI matches already
The bowlers of India are back in the superb form
The batting order of India is known to perform well in the home conditions
India has a decent record while playing in its home conditions
The key players of team India had performed well in the previous matches
The top batting order of New Zealand is struggling
India is overall a strong and experienced team and they have a decent record while playing in their home conditions. They have strong batting order and bowling unit, so the winning chances of India for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning the chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
India has a 70% chance to win this match New Zealand has a 30% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of each and every match of this series. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
The 3rd ODI match of the New Zealand tour of India is going to be held at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match. It also has a bit of help for the spin bowlers. As per the live cricket score, a total of 300 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast in Indore on match day is good for a cricket game. There are almost no chances of rain and we may have a full match to watch.
Probably Playing XI
India: Rohit Sharma (c), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj.
New Zealand: Finn Allen, Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham (c & wk), Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Henry Shipley, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Tips
Captain: Shubhman Gill Vice-Captain: Virat Kohli Tom Latham, Finn Allen, Rohit Sharma, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, M Bracewell, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammad Siraj, Umran Malik
Match Date & Time
Date: Tuesday, 24th January 2023
Time: 08:00 AM GMT / 01:30 PM LOCAL / 01:30 PM IST
Stadium: Holkar Cricket Stadium
Location: Indore, India
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Madhya Pradesh
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 5
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 307
Average 2nd Inns scores: 262
Highest total recorded: 418/5 (50 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 225/10 (43.4 Ov) by RSA vs IND
The highest score chased: 294/5 (47.5 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 247/9 (50 Ov) by IND vs RSA
Tom Latham (c), Finn Allen, Michael Bracewell, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway, Jacob Duffy, Lockie Ferguson, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Nicholls, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Henry Shipley, Ish Sodhi, Blair Tickner, Doug Bracewell.
freecricprediction.com is not a sportsbook or bookmaker offering live betting or any other form of betting. freecricprediction.com is an individual review site with articles, reviews, and information on some of the top online Cricket betting sites. Our objective is to provide guidance and information on various cricket betting platforms, services to look for and strategies to follow, to make right betting decisions, when and if doing so. Reviews and information provided on freecricprediction.com is a result of our experts giving their own personal opinion, using self-collected research-based data. Opinion based views cannot provide 100% prediction in what’s going to happen in betting, so please register at a betting a site at your own risk. Though we do our best to cover accurate information, we do not take responsibility for any losses that may or may not incur as a result of, betting or gambling made by the visitor after following the given tips and provided information. Cricket betting is risky industry and you must not hold freecricprediction.com responsible for any loss incurred while betting.