The 3rd T20 match of the New Zealand tour of India, 2023 is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, 1st February 2023 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Shivam Mavi was the only bowler in the previous match who failed to pick any wicket. The batsmen of team India was also struggling in the previous match even though they chased the target of 100 runs in 19.5 overs and they lost their key five batsmen while chasing a low target. Suryakumar Yadav was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side. He remained not out after scoring 26 runs. He faced 31 balls and smashed just one huge six. Ishan Kishan also performed well and scored 19 runs while he faced 32 balls and smashed two boundaries. The skipper, Hardik Pandya remained not out after scoring 15 runs and Shubman Gill scored 11 runs.
New Zealand Reviews
The bowling unit of New Zealand performed well in the previous match but they made a strange decision as they used a total of eight bowlers and leaked the target of 100 runs with just one ball remaining. Jacob Duffy, Michael Bracewell, Glenn Phillips, Ish Sodhi, Mark Chapman, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner, and the skipper, Mitchell Santner were used as bowlers in the previous match. Michael Bracewell and Ish Sodhi picked one wicket each in the second match while no other bowler could manage to pick any wicket. Blair Tickner, Lockie Ferguson, Mark Chapman, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, and Jacob Duffy were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. New Zealand performed well in this tour of India and we are sure that they will beat India in this match.
India T20 History and Stats
New Zealand T20 History and Stats
India vs New Zealand T20 History and Stats
According to today’s prediction, India is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why India is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
- The batting order of both teams was struggling in the second T20 match
- No six was hit in the second T20 match
- The key batsmen of team India are not in good form
- The batting order of India is known to perform well in the home conditions
- India will make at least two changes in the playing eleven of this match
- India has a decent record while playing in its home conditions
India is overall a strong and experienced team and they have a decent record while playing in their home conditions. They have strong batting order and bowling unit, so the winning chances of India for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning the chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
India has a 60% chance to win this match
New Zealand has a 40% chance to win this match
Probably Playing XI
India: Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan (wk), Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya (c), Deepak Hooda, Washington Sundar, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh.
New Zealand: Finn Allen, Devon Conway (wk), Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner (c), Ish Sodhi, Jacob Duffy, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Tips
Captain: Shubman Gill
Vice-Captain: SK Yadav
Devon Conway, Ishan Kishan, D Mitchell, R Tripathi, Finn Allen, H Pandya, Jacob Duffy, Kuldeep Yadav, L Ferguson
Match Date & Time
- Date: Wednesday, 1st February 2023
- Time: 01:30 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAl / 07:00 PM IST
- Stadium: Narendra Modi Stadium
- Location: Ahmedabad, India
- Opened: 1982
- Capacity: 132,000
- Known as: Motera Gujarat Stadium, Sardar Patel Stadium
- Ends: Adani Pavilion End, GMDC End
- Time Zone: UTC +05:30
- Home to: Gujarat
- Floodlights: Yes
- Curator: Bagira Thakur
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
- Total matches: 9
- Matches won batting first: 5
- Matches won bowling first: 4
- Average 1st Inns scores: 152
- Average 2nd Inns scores: 145
- Highest total recorded: 224/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
- The highest score chased: 166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
- The lowest score defended: 107/7 (20 Ov) by WIW vs INDW