Today Cricket Match Prediction, India vs Pakistan, T20 World Cup, 16th Match. Who Will Win, On October 24, 2021
Table of Contents
The 16th Match of the T20 World Cup 2021/22 is scheduled to play India vs Pakistan on Sunday, 24th October 2021 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai.
India vs Pakistan matches are high-pressure games and the team who hold the nerves and face the pressure, that team wins the match. This will be the last tournament for Virat Kohli as captain as he had announced that he will leave the captaincy of team India after this edition of the World Cup. There are a lot of things that are in the favor of India. They are adjusted with the conditions in Dubai as they had played a lot of matches of IPL in these conditions. We provided you IPL prediction earlier. Another advantage for team India is that they have a better batting and bowling department than Pakistan.
Pakistan team is known as an unpredictable team in the T20 format of cricket. They had improved since the previous edition of the ICC T20 World Cup. Almost all players of team Pakistan had played in the national T20 Cup and also have experience of playing in the conditions of Dubai. They were also good in warmup matches where they beat West Indies quite easily and gave a tough time to South Africa. The management of PCB made some best decisions right before the start of the T20 World Cup and elected experienced players like Fakhar Zaman, Shoaib Malik, and Mohammad Hafeez.
IND vs PAK Head to Head
India had played 8 matches against Pakistan India had won 7 while Pakistan had won just 1 match.
India is overall a strong team as compared to Pakistan at least on papers. According to our today prediction, India is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make India a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma are in superb form for India
The bowling department of Pakistan is un-experienced
India had played a lot of cricket in the conditions of Dubai
The batting order of India is strong and experienced
India is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for India have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
India has a 60% chance to win this match Pakistan has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of World Cup T20. Having a good total on the board is always a big advantage in this kind of big match. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 16th Match of World Cup T20 2020-21 is going to be held at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 170 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast in Dubai is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
Date: Sunday, 24th October 2021
Time: 08:00 PM BD
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Babar Azam (c), Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Asif Ali, Mohammad Hasnain, Azam Khan, Fakhar Zaman.