Today Cricket Match Prediction, Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans, PSL T20 2021, 3rd Match. Who Will Win, On Feb 21, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 3rd Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 is scheduled to play between Islamabad United and Multan Sultans on Sunday, 21st February 2021 at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Islamabad United Previews
Islamabad United had won the title of Pakistan Super League two times. First in the opening season of PSL T20 back in 2016 and other in 2018 but they were the worst-performing team of the previous edition. The squad of Islamabad United is average for this season. We can’t say a strong squad as compared to the other teams of this tournament. Three key players of this team like Chris Jordan, Reece, and Colin Munro are not available and Ali Khan, Paul Stirling, and Fawad Ahmed will be replacing these players. The batting order of this team is also average. They have some hard-hitters at the top order like Phil Salt and Alex Hales but these players are not tested in the pitches as are in Karachi and Lahore. Alex Hales had to prove himself for the T20 world cup which is coming soon.
Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, and Hussain Talat had to play a major role in the middle overs. None of these players had performed extraordinarily in the previous season of PSL. Faheem Ashraf and Shadab Khan have the ability to bat in the last overs. Shadab Khan is known as a hard-hitter when he bats in the last overs. Like the batting, the bowling unit of Islamabad United is also average. Hassan Ali is going to lead the bowling unit of the United. Hassan Ali had performed well in the recent series against South Africa in both formats, in tests, and also in the last t20 match. Ali Khan, Zafar Gohar, and Fawad Ahmed will be leading the bowling department of Islamabad United along with Hassan Ali. We had written above that Islamabad United is overall an average team and we are not expecting much from this team.
Multan Sultans Previews
Multan Sultans was the unlucky team of the previous season of the PSL T20 as they ended at the top of the table but failed to win the title. Sultans had appointed Muhammad Rizwan as their new captain. Rizwan is in tremendous form these days. He had recently scored a hundred against South Africa and fifty in the almost next two matches. Rizwan has the support of strong and well-known batsmen of t20 cricket. Rilee Rossouw, James Vince, Chris Lynn, Sohaib Maqsood, and Khushdil Shah make the batting order of Multan Sultans very strong. The previous captain of this team, Shan Masood is out of form and we don’t think that he will be the part of playing eleven for this match.
Carlos Brathwaite and Shahid Afridi add extra power in the batting order of the Sultans and the batting order of this team is much stronger than the United. The bowling unit of Multan Sultans is also strong like the batting. They have a deadly spin combination in the shape of Imran Tahir and Usman Qadir. Usman Qadir had recently performed well against South Africa and had picked some key and early wickets. As we look into the conditions, we don’t think that Imran Tahir will get the place in the final eleven. Sohail Khan, Sohail Tanveer, and Imran Kha Sr are the other bowling options for the Sultans. Multan Sultans have many options in bowling if we count the all-rounders. Multan Sultans have the best chance to have a kick start to this tournament.
Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans Head To Head Matches
Islamabad United had faced Multan Sultans in 6 matches where they won three matches while Multan Sultans also won three matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our today prediction, Multan Sultans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Multan Sultans a favorite team to win this match.
Multan Sultans is overall a well-balanced team as compared to the Islamabad United
The batting order of Multan Sultans is strong and in good form
Muhammad Rizwan, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince, Chris Lynn can change the game at any stage
Islamabad United have an average batting order on the side
The bowling unit of Sultans also looks strong at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Multan Sultans is overall a strong team as compared to Islamabad United especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Kings is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Multan Sultans have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Multan Sultans have a 53% chance to win this match Islamabad United has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Karachi. Almost 75% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd match of Pakistan Super League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Outfield on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Karachi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans, 3rd Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 21st February 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: National Stadium
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 173
Average 3rd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 60/10 (13.4 Ov) by WI vs PAK
Highest score chased: 171/5 (19 Ov) by PSZ vs LQS
Lowest score defended: 141/7 (20 Ov) by KKS vs MTS
Multan Sultans Squad
Shahid Afridi, Imran Tahir, James Vince, Khushdil Shah, Rilee Rossouw, Shan Masood, Sohail Tanvir, Usman Qadir, Chris Lynn, Sohail Khan, Mohammad Rizwan, Carlos Brathwaite, Sohaib Maqsood, Sohaib Ullah, Adam Lyth, Shahnawaz Dhani, Muhammad Umar, Imran Khan Sr.
Islamabad United Squad
Alex Hales, Asif Ali, Fawad Ahmed, Faheem Ashraf, Hussain Talat, Musa Khan, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Hassan Ali, Paul Stirling, Lewis Gregory, Phil Salt, Rohail Nazir, Ali Khan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Ahmed Saifi Abdullah, Zeeshan Zameer.