Today Cricket Match Prediction, Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans, PSL T20, Qualifier Match. Who Will Win, On Jun 21, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The Qualifier of Pakistan Super League 2021 is scheduled to play between Islamabad United and Multan Sultans on Monday, 21st June 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today cricket match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Islamabad United Previews
Islamabad United is the best performing team of Pakistan Super League season 6. They played 10 matches at the league stage with eight wins to their name. They lost just two matches and are leading the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They had beaten the same team, Multan Sultans in their most recent match by the margin of four wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good in that match. They leaked 149 runs and sent the all team of Multan Sultans back to the pavilion on the last delivery of their 20th over an inning. Mohammad Wasim Jr was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against 31 runs. Faheem Ashraf and Fawad Ahmed picked two wickets each while the skipper, Shadab Khan, and Iftikhar Ahmed picked one wicket each.
The performance of the batting order of Islamabad United was also good in the last league stage match. They chased the target of 150 runs in 19.4 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. The skipper, Shadab Khan was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 35 runs on 27 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and one huge six. Hussain Talat scored 34 runs while Muhammad Akhlaq scored 26 runs. He faced just 15 deliveries and smashed three boundaries and two huge sixes. Asif Ali also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He smashed the inning of 25 runs while he faced 16 balls and smashed one boundary and two huge sixes.
Multan Sultans Previews
The delay in this tournament had proved well for Multan Sultans and they had qualified for the playoffs with just 10 points to their name. They were tied with Peshawar Zalmi, Karachi Kings, and Lahore Qalandars in the points but due to better run rate, they two chances to reach the finals. They had faced a heavy defeat against Islamabad United in their most recent match by the margin of four wickets. They were asked to bat first after losing the toss. The batting order of Sultans failed to give the best performance. They could manage to score 149 runs in their inning of 20 overs.
Shan Masood was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 59 runs on 37 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and three sixes. The skipper, Mohammad Rizwan scored 26 runs while Johnson Charles could manage to score 19 runs. The bowling department of Multan Sultan also failed to give the best performance. They failed to defend the target of 150 runs and leaked this target in 19.4 overs. Shahnawaz Dhani was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 21 runs. Mohammad Umar and Blessing Muzarabani picked one wicket each while Sohail Khan and Hammad Azam were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans Head To Head Matches
Islamabad United had faced Multan Sultans in 8 matches where they won 4 matches while Multan Sultans had won 4 matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Islamabad United is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Multan Sultans a favorite team to win this match.
Islamabad United is the best performing team of this season of PSL
Usman Khawaja, Colin Munro, and Asif Ali are in good form for Islamabad United
The batting order of Islamabad United is struggling in this tournament
Islamabad United is overall a well-balanced team as compared to the Multan Sultans
The batting order of Multan Sultans is strong and in good form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Islamabad United is overall a strong team as compared to Islamabad United especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Multan Sultans is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Islamabad United have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Islamabad United have a 58% chance to win this match Multan Sultans has 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all previously played matches of Pakistan Super League season six. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Abu Dhabi. Almost 85% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Qualifier of Pakistan Super League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, United Arab Emirates. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also have a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all team in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in UAE is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans, Qualifier. After checking the latest player’s availIslamabad Unitedility, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 21st June 2021
Time: 01:00 PM GMT / 05:00 PM LOCAL / 07:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United ArIslamabad United Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 47
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Multan Sultans Squad
Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Shan Masood, Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Johnson Charles, Khushdil Shah, Sohail Tanvir, Blessing MuzarIslamabad Unitedani, Shahnawaz Dhani, Imran Khan, Imran Tahir, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Sohail Khan, Hammad Azam, Usman Qadir, Obed McCoy, Sohaibullah, Waseem Muhammad, Mohammad Umar.
Islamabad United Squad
Umar Amin, Brandon King, Muhammad Akhlaq (wk), Shadab Khan (c), Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed, Usman Khawaja, Colin Munro, Hasan Ali, Zafar Gohar, Akif Javed, Rohail Nazir, Muhammad Musa, Ahmed Safi Abdullah, Zeeshan Zameer.