Today Cricket Match Prediction, Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators, PSL T20, 18th Match. Who Will Win, On Jun 11, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 18th Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 is scheduled to play between Islamabad United and Quetta Gladiators on Friday, 11th June 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Islamabad United Previews
Islamabad United lost the first match in Abu Dhabi against Lahore Qalandars in the last over. Now, They had played a total of five matches with three wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table. The performance of the batting order of Islamabad United was not good in the previous match. No batsmen from their side could put some big runs on the board. They scored 143 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Faheem Ashraf was the highest run-scorer with 27 runs to his name. Usman Khawaja scored 18 runs while Hasan Ali scored 14 runs.
The performance of the bowling department of Islamabad United was good. They failed to defend a low target on the board but gave a tough time to the batting order of Lahore Qalandars. Hasan Ali was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 27 runs. Faheem Ashraf, Fawad Ahmed, and the skipper, Shadab Khan picked one wicket each while Mohammad Wasim Jr and Hussain Talat were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Quetta Gladiators Previews
Quetta Gladiators is going to play the first match in Abu Dhabi. They are the worst-performing team of this season of PSL T20 right now. They had won just one out of five matches. They had lost four matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. Quetta Gladiators will miss their key players like Chris Gayle, Ben Cutting, Tom Banton, and Dale Steyn. They had added Zahir Khan, Jake Weatherald, Andre Russell, and Jack Wildermuth in their squad as replacements.
The batting order of Quetta Gladiators failed to give the best performance in the first half of PSL. The skipper, Sarfraz Ahmad was the only batsman who put some runs on the board but the rest of the batting order was almost failed. We are sure that Azam Khan, Faf du Plessis, Andre Russel, and Qais Ahmed will change the fate of the batting order of Gladiators. Mohammad Hasnain proved an expensive bowler in the first leg of PSL but he is in good form nowadays and can pick early wickets in the conditions of Abu Dhabi.
Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators Head To Head Matches
Islamabad United had faced Quetta Gladiators in 12 matches where they won five matches while Quetta Gladiators had won seven matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our today prediction, Islamabad United is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Islamabad United a favorite team to win this match.
Islamabad United has a better bowling lineup
Quetta Gladiators has added Andre Russell to its lineup
Islamabad United is overall a well-balanced team as compared to the Quetta Gladiators
The batting order of Islamabad United is strong and in good form
Islamabad United have an average batting order on the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Islamabad United is overall a strong team as compared to the Quetta Gladiators especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of Islamabad United is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Islamabad United have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Islamabad United have a 54% chance to win this match Quetta Gladiators has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all previously played matches of Pakistan Super League season six. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Abu Dhabi. Almost 85% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 18th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Abu Dhabi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators, 18th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Islamabad United vs Quetta Gladiators, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 11th June 2021
Time: 04:00 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL / 09:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 47
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Quetta Gladiators Squad
Sarfaraz Ahmed (c), Abdul Nasir, Andre Russell (partially available), Anwar Ali, Arish Ali Khan, Azam Khan, Cameron Delport, Faf du Plessis, Hassan Khan, Jack Wildermuth, Jake Weatherald, Khurram Shehzad, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Usman Khan, Usman Shinwari, Zahid Mahmood, Zahir Khan.
Islamabad United Squad
Shadab Khan (c), Ahmed Saifi Abdullah, Ali Khan, Akif Javed, Asif Ali, Colin Munro, Fawad Ahmed, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Mohammad Akhlaq, Musa Khan, Rohail Nazir, Usman Khawaja, Zafar Gohar, Zeeshan Zameer.