Today Cricket Match Prediction, Jaffna Stallions vs Dambulla Viiking, LPL T20 2020, 15th Match. Who Will Win, On Dec 07, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The 15th Match of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Jaffna Stallions and Jaffna Stallions on Monday, 7th December 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Jaffna Stallions Reviews
Jaffna Stallions is the best performing team of this edition of the LPL T20. They had won four out of five matches played so far. They had lost just one match and are leading the points table of this tournament. They were beaten by Colombo Kings in their more recent match by the margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order failed to put a big total on the board. They could manage to score 148 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Wanindu Hasaranga was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 41(23) runs with the help of seven boundaries and one six.
Avishka Fernando could manage to score 26 runs while M Bhanuka had 21 runs to his name. The bowling unit of Jaffna Stallions failed to defend a low total on the board and was charged for the target of 149 runs in 19.2 overs. Wanindu Hasaranga was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 23 runs. Vijayakanth Viyaskanth and Chaturanga de Silva picked one wicket each while Binura Fernando, Kyle Abbott, Dhananjaya de Silva, and the skipper, Thisara Perera failed to pick any wicket.
Dambulla Viiking Reviews
The performance of Dambulla Viiking had been good in this tournament so far. They had played a total of five matches with four wins to their name. They had lost one match and are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They are equal in the points with Jaffna Stallions and Colombo Kings but are poor in run rate. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Galle Gladiators in their most recent match with a margin of nine runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 207 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Upul Tharanga was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 77(54) runs with the help of 11 boundaries and one six.
Niroshan Dickwella scored 60(37) runs and smashed five boundaries and three sixes. The skipper, Dasun Shanaka could manage to score 37 runs. The performance of the bowling unit of Dambulla Viiking was not impressive but they defended the target of 208 runs and leaked 198 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Anwar Ali was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 37 runs. Kasun Rajitha, Samit Patel, Ramesh Mendis, and the skipper, Dasun Shanaka picked one wicket each while Sudeep Tyagi, Samiullah Shinwari, and Malinda Pushpakumara were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Jaffna Stallions are also overall a strong team as compared to the Jaffna Stallions at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Jaffna Stallions are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Jaffna Stallions a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Jaffna Stallions had performed well in this tournament
Jaffna Stallions has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Dambulla Viiking have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Jaffna Stallions is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Jaffna Stallions is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Dambulla Viiking have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Jaffna Stallions have 53% chances to win this match Dambulla Viiking has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 15th Match of Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Jaffna Stallions vs Dambulla Viiking 15th Match LPL 2020. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 7th December 2020
Time: 02:30 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL / 08:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL