Today Cricket Match Prediction, Kandy Tuskers vs Galle Gladiators, LPL T20 2020, 6th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 30, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The 6th Match of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Kandy Tuskers and Galle Gladiators on Monday, 30th November 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Kandy Tuskers Reviews
Kandy Tuskers had failed to perform well in this tournament. They had played a total of two matches so far and are still searching for a win as they had lost their both played matches. They are holding the 4th position on the points table. They were beaten by Dambulla Viiking in their most recent match with a margin of four runs. That was a rain-affected match and was decided through the DLS method. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to give their best performance in that match. They were charged for 195 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Gunaratne was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against 20 runs.
Naveen-ul-Haq also picked two wickets but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 43 runs in his four overs bowled out. N Pradeep, Kaveeshka Anjula, Dilruwan Perera, and Prasanna were the bowlers who failed to pick any wickets. The batting order of the Tuskers performed well and scored 84 runs in 9.4 deliveries but the rain started and the match was decided through the DLS method and they were short four runs as per the DLS method. Kusal Mendis was the highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 34 runs. Rahmanullah Gurbaz scored 30 runs in the previous match.
Galle Gladiators Reviews
Galle Gladiators is the worst performing team of this season of LPL T20 right now. They had lost both played matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Colombo Kings in their most recent match by a margin of 34 runs. That was also a rain-affected match and was reduced to just five overs per side. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit failed to perform well in that match as they were charged for 96 runs in their inning of five overs.
Asitha Fernando was the only successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket while Mohammad Amir, Mohamed Shiraz, and the skipper, Shahid Afridi failed to pick any wicket. The batting order of Gladiators performed well but failed to chase the target of 97 runs. They could manage to score 62 runs in their inning of five overs. Danushka Gunathilaka remained not out after scoring 30 runs while the skipper, Shahid Afridi scored 12 runs and Azam Khan could manage to score 12 runs.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Kandy Tuskers are also overall a strong team as compared to the Galle Gladiators at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Kandy Tuskers are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Kandy Tuskers a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Galle Gladiators has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Galle Gladiators have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Kandy Tuskers is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Kandy Tuskers is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Kandy Tuskers have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Kandy Tuskers have 51% chances to win this match Galle Gladiators has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 6th Match of Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Kandy Tuskers vs Galle Gladiators 6th Match LPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 30th November 2020
Time: 02:30 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL