Today Cricket Match Prediction, Kandy Tuskers vs Jaffna Stallions, LPL T20 2020, 16th Match. Who Will Win, On Dec 09, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The 16th Match of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Kandy Tuskers and Kandy Tuskers on Wednesday, 9th December 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Kandy Tuskers Reviews
Kandy Tuskers had almost failed to perform well in this edition of the Lanka Premier League and they are the worst-performing team of this tournament right now. They had played a total of six matches with just one win to their name. They had lost five matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Colombo Kings in their previous match by the margin of seven wickets where they won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order almost failed to perform well in that match. They were all-out on a total of 105 runs in 19.2 overs. Rahmanullah Gurbaz was the only successful batsman from their side who scored 34(21) runs and smashed four boundaries and two sixes.
Irfan Pathan scored 18 runs while Dilruwan Perera had 12 runs to his name. No other batsmen from their side could even enter into double-figure. The skipper, Kusal Perera could manage to score just four runs. The bowling unit of Kandy Tuskers failed to defend a low target on the board and was charged for the target of 106 runs in 14.1 overs. Munaf Patel, Vishwa Fernando, and Nuwan Pradeep picked one wicket each in the previous match while Lasith Embuldeniya and Irfan Pathan were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Kandy Tuskers is tied on the points table with Galle Gladiators and has to win this match to clear their road to the playoff destination.
Jaffna Stallions Reviews
Jaffna Stallions is the best performing team of this tournament of LPL T20 right now. They had won four out of six matches played so far. They had lost one match while their most recent match was ended with no result. They are leading the points table with nine points and an impressive run rate among all other teams. They were beaten by Colombo Kings in their more recently completed match by the margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order failed to put a big total on the board. They could manage to score 148 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Wanindu Hasaranga was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 41(23) runs with the help of seven boundaries and one six.
Avishka Fernando could manage to score 26 runs while M Bhanuka had 21 runs to his name. The bowling unit of Jaffna Stallions failed to defend a low total on the board and was charged for the target of 149 runs in 19.2 overs. Wanindu Hasaranga was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 23 runs. Vijayakanth Viyaskanth and Chaturanga de Silva picked one wicket each while Binura Fernando, Kyle Abbott, Dhananjaya de Silva, and the skipper, Thisara Perera failed to pick any wicket.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Jaffna Stallions are also overall a strong team as compared to the Kandy Tuskers at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Jaffna Stallions are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Jaffna Stallions a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Jaffna Stallions is the best performing team of this tournament right now
Jaffna Stallions had performed well in this tournament
Jaffna Stallions has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Jaffna Stallions have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Kandy Tuskers is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Jaffna Stallions is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Jaffna Stallions have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Jaffna Stallions have 58% chances to win this match Kandy Tuskers has 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 16th Match of Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Kandy Tuskers vs Jaffna Stallions 16th Match LPL 2020. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 9th December 2020
Time: 10:00 AM GMT / 03:30 PM LOCAL / 03:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL