Today Cricket Match Prediction, Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, PSL T20 2020, Final. Who Will Win, On Nov 17, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The final match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Lahore Qalandars and Karachi Kings on Tuesday, 17th November 2020 at National Stadium, Karachi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Karachi Kings Previews
Karachi Kings had qualified for the final of the Pakistan Super League for the first time in the history of PSL T20. They were the second-best performing team of this tournament after the end of the league stage matches. They won five out of ten matches at the league stage. They lost four matches and their one match was ended with no result. They were holding the 2nd position on the points table after the end of league stage matches. They availed the first chance to qualify for the final and beat Multan Sultans in the qualifier match. That was a tied match which was decided in the super over. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was outstanding in that match. They restricted the batting order of Multan Sultans on the total of just 141 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Arshad Iqbal was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 21 runs.
Waqas Maqsood was the other bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 26 runs. The skipper, Imad Wasim could manage to pick one wicket in his two overs bowled out while he was charged for 11 runs. Mohammad Amir, Iftikhar Ahmed, and Wayne Parnell were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The performance of the batting order of Karachi Kings was outstanding in the middle overs but after the wicket of Babar Azam, they lost the momentum after 16.3 overs. In the end, they failed to chase 22 runs in four overs and leveled the score on the last ball of their inning. Babar Azam was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 65(53) runs with the help of five boundaries and two sixes. Alex Hales also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 22(16) runs and smashed four boundaries. The skipper, Imad Wasim was the other batsmen from the King’s side who had a good performance with the bat. He remained not out after scoring 27(16) runs and smashed two boundaries and one six.
Lahore Qalandars Previews
Lahore Qalandars is a team that had a history of laying at the bottom of the points table since the last four seasons of the Pakistan Super League but they had created the history in this PSL five season. They had crossed the first hurdle and had beaten the Multan Sultans in the eliminator 2 match with a handsome margin of 25 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how the batting order of Lahore Qalandars performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 182 runs in their inning of 20 overs and almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. David Wiese was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 48(21) runs with the help of five boundaries and three sixes. Fakhar Zaman was the other batsmen who had an outstanding performance. He scored 46(36) runs and smashed four boundaries and two huge sixes.
The open batsman of Lahore Qalandars, Tamim Iqbal scored 30(20) runs and smashed five boundaries while Samit Patel had 26 runs to his name. Mohammad Hafeez could manage to score 19 runs while the skipper, Sohail Akhtar had just three runs to his name. The performance of the bowling unit of Lahore Qalandars was also good in the previous match against Multan Sultans. They defended the target of 183 runs and leaked 157 runs and send the all team of Multan Sultans back to the pavilion in 19.1 overs. Almost all bowlers of Lahore Qalandars performed well in the previous match. David Wiese was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 27 runs. Haris Rauf was the other bowler who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 30 runs. Dilbar Hussain picked two wickets in his 3.1 overs bowled out while he was charged for 29 runs. Shaheen Afridi also picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he leaked 30 runs. Mohammad Hafeez was the only bowler from the Qalandars who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. He leaked 32 runs in his four overs bowled out.
Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars Head To Head Matches
Lahore Qalandars had faced Karachi Kings in 10 matches where they won four matches and Karachi Kings won six matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Karachi Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Karachi Kings a favorite team to win this match.
Karachi Kings had a decent record while playing at their home ground
Babar Azam and Imad Wasim are in excellent form for the Kings
Karachi Kings had performed well in this tournament
Karachi Kings have a strong batting order in the side
The batting order of Lahore Qalandars is in excellent form
Lahore Qalandars have a strong batting order on the side
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
The performance of Karachi Kings had been good in this season of Pakistan Super League and they had performed well in this tournament so far, so the winning chances of today match for Karachi Kings have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Karachi Kings have a 51% chance to win this match Lahore Qalandars has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous matches that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Final of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 190 runs should be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Karachi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day and it is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, Final. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 17th November 2020
Time: 03:00 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL/ 08:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: National Stadium
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 191
Average 2nd Inns scores: 109
Highest total recorded: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 60/10 (13.4 Ov) by WI vs PAK
Highest score chased: 154/2 (16.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Fakhar Zaman, Tamim Iqbal, Sohail Akhtar (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Ben Dunk (wk), Samit Patel, David Wiese, Muhammad Faizan, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Dilbar Hussain, Dane Vilas, Agha Salman, Usman Shinwari, Abid Ali, Jaahid Ali, Maaz Khan, Raja Farzan.
Karachi Kings Squad
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Alex Hales, Imad Wasim (c), Chadwick Walton (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Sherfane Rutherford, Wayne Parnell, Waqas Maqsood, Arshad Iqbal, Mohammad Amir, Cameron Delport, Mohammad Rizwan, Usama Mir, Umer Khan, Awais Zia, Umaid Asif, Aamer Yamin.