Today Cricket Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, IPL T20, 47th Match. Who Will Win, On May 2, 2022
Table of Contents
The 47th match of IPL 2022 between Kolkata knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals will be played on Monday, 2 May 2022 at The Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The match will start at 07:30 PM local time.
Kolkata Knight Riders Reviews
We have no doubt that the batting order of KKR is strong and experienced in IPL 2022 and they were also good in some opening matches but they had lost the momentum since some last matches. The most recent match against DC is a key witness of it. Aaron Finch, Venkatesh Iyer, and Shreyas Iyer are handling the top batting order of Kolkata but these all batters had not provided a good start to the middle batting order. Indrajith, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, and Andre Russell are taking care of the middle batting order of KKR. Nitish Rana was the highest run-scorer in the previous match against Delhi with 57 runs to his name in 34 balls with the help of three boundaries and four huge sixes. Shreyas Iyer also performed well with the bat and scored 47 runs on 37 balls while he smashed four boundaries during his inning. Rinku Singh scored 23 runs while no other batters from the side of KKR could even enter into a double-figure.
Rajasthan Royals Reviews
RR had been good in IPL 2022 but could not score a big total in the previous match against Mumbai. The batting order of Rajasthan had performed well in almost all previous matches. Jos Buttler and Devdutt Padikkal are opening the batting inning for RR and had provided a good start in almost each and every match of IPL 2022. Sanju Samson, Daryl Mitchell, Shimron Hetmyer, and Riyan Parag are handling the middle and lower batting order. Jos Buttler was the most successful batter in the previous match who scored 67 runs on 52 balls with the help of five boundaries and four huge sixes. R Ashwin also performed well and scored 21 runs on just nine balls. Padikkal, Sanju Smason, Hetmyer, and Daryl Mitchell are the big names of T20 cricket and can perform well in this match. We are sure that if just one more batter of the above-mentioned batter may score more than fifty runs, RR will put a huge total on the board which the batting order of KKR may not chase.
Kolkata vs Rajasthan Head to Head Matches
KKR had faced RR in 25 matches where they had won 13 matches while Rajasthan had won 12 matches.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Kolkata Knight Riders had lost all the most recent five matches they had played while Rajasthan Royals had won four matches out of five recently played matches.
Kolkata Knight Riders is a strong and well-balanced team and have a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Kolkata Knight Riders a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
KKR is a team that can bounce back strongly at any time in the game
RR had won most of its matches played in IPL 2022
The batting order of RR is strong and experienced RR had already beaten KKR in IPL 2022
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Kolkata Knight Riders is overall a strong team when we compare it with Rajasthan Royals. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Kolkata Knight Riders have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 54% chance to win this match Rajasthan Royals have 46% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 47th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Possible Playing XI
Kolkata Knight Riders
Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer (c), Nitish Rana, Baba Indrajith (wk), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Harshit Rana, Aaron Finch.
Date: Monday, 2nd May 2022
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Stadium: Wankhede Stadium
Location: Mumbai, India
Ends: Garware Pavilion End, Tata End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Mumbai
Curator: Sudhir Naik
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 194
Average 2nd Inns scores: 182
Highest total recorded: 240/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 172/10 (20 Ov) by AFG vs RSA
Highest score chased: 230/8 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 209/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs AFG
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
Shreyas Iyer (c), Baba Indrajith (wk), Aaron Finch, Venkatesh Iyer, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Rinku Singh, Umesh Yadav, Tim Southee, Harshit Rana, Ajinkya Rahane, Mohammad Nabi, Sam Billings, Pat Cummins, Sheldon Jackson, Chamika Karunaratne, Anukul Roy, Shivam Mavi, Pratham Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Varun Chakravarthy, Aman Hakim Khan, Ashok Sharma, Ramesh Kumar.