Today Cricket Match Prediction, Madurai Panthers vs Lyca Kovai Kings, TNPL T20, 8th Match. Who Will Win, On June 30, 2022
Table of Contents
The 8th match of Tamil Nadu Premier League 2022 is scheduled to play between Madurai Panthers and Lyca Kovai Kings on Thursday 30th June 2022 at NPR College Ground, Dindigul.
TNPL 2022 8th Match Overview
TNPL 2022 is going to shift from Indian Cement Company Ground to NPR College Ground, Dindigul. This will be the second match of the day that will be held at this venue. Madurai Panthers is the second-best performing team in this tournament right now. They had won their only played match. They had beaten Chepauk Super Gillies with a handsome margin of four wickets. They are going to face Lyca Kovai Kings in their second match which had lost their first match and are situated at the second last position on the points table. Lyca Kovai Kings faced Dindigul Dragons in their opening match which lost by a massive margin of five wickets.
Madurai Panthers Previews
Madurai Panthers won the first match due to the best and outstanding performance by their bowling department. They leaked just 135 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sunny Sandhu, Kiran Akash, Varun Chakravarthy, R Silambarasan, R Aushik, and J Kousik are the star bowlers of Madurai Panthers and these are all bowlers were good in the first match. Kiran Akash was the highest wicket-taker in the first match with three wickets to his name in four overs against 32 runs. Varun Chakravarthy is an experienced bowler who was just good with the ball. He picked two wickets in his four overs and bowled out while he was charged for 28 runs. Sunny Sandhu, Silambarasan, and R Aushik picked one wicket each in the previous match.
J Kousik was the only bowler from the side of Madurai Panthers who could not manage to pick any wicket. The batting order of the Madurai Panthers was not much impressive in the previous match but they chased the target of 136 runs in 18.1 overs. Balchander Anirudh was the most successful batter from the side of MPS who remained not out after scoring 58 runs on 41 balls with the help of seven boundaries and one huge six. Arun Karthik was the other batter who was good with the bat. He scored 31 runs while K Rajkumar could manage to score 19 runs. Jagatheesan Kousik and NS Chaturved failed to open the account on the scoreboard as they got out on the golden duck. V Aaditya and Arun Karthik are opening the batting inning but they could not provide a good opening start.
Lyca Kovai Kings Previews
Lyca Kovai Kings is a strong and experienced team and their batting order was just outstanding in the opening match. They scored a total of 188 runs in their 20 over inning. Ganga Sridhar Raju and Suresh Kumar are opening the batting inning for LKK with Sai Sudharsan, Shijit Chandran, and U Mukilesh are available to handle the top batting order. Shahrukh Khan and Mohan Abhinav have also experienced batters in the squad of Lyca Kovai Kings. U Mukilesh was the most successful batter in the previous match and he was also unlucky as could not complete his fifty and got out after scoring 49 runs on just 25 balls with the help of three boundaries and four huge sixes. Three batters of LKK scored more than 30 runs.
Suresh Kumar scored 37 runs while he faced 24 balls and smashed seven boundaries during his inning. Ganga Sridhar Raju scored 33 runs while Shijit Chandran had 30 runs to his name. Lyca Kovai Kings lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling department. They failed to defend the target of 189 runs and leaked this target in 19.4 overs. M Raja, U Mukilesh, S Ajith Ram, Shahrukh Khan, R Divakar, and Mohan Abhinav are handling the bowling department of LKK. Shahrukh Khan was the most successful bowler in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs against 35 runs. R Divakar also picked two wickets while he was charged for 39 runs in 3.2 overs. Mohan Abhinav, S Ajith Ram, U Mukilesh, and M Raja were the bowlers who could not manage to pick any wicket.
According to TNPL prediction, Madurai Panthers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Madurai Panthers a favorite team to win this match.
Madurai Panthers have a strong bowling department on their side
Madurai Panthers have some experienced players
Lyca Kovai Kings have a strong and experienced batting order on the side
Madurai Panthers is overall a strong team as compared to the Lyca Kovai Kings especially when it comes to the batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Madurai Panthers is strong at least on paper, so the winning chances of today’s match for the Madurai Panthers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Madurai Panthers have a 52% chance to win this match Lyca Kovai Kings has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all previously played matches of Tamil Nadu Premier League. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Chennai. Almost 60% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 8th Match match of Tamil Nadu Premier League season 2022 is scheduled to be held at NPR College Ground, Dindigul. The pitch here at this venue is flat and good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out-field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 190 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast in Dindigul is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Possible Playing XI of Both Teams
Madurai Panthers Balchander Anirudh, Jagatheesan Kousik, K Rajkumar, R Silambarasan, Sunny Sandhu, Kiran Akash, Aushik Srinivas, V Aaditya, Varun Chakravarthy, NS Chaturved (c), Arun Karthik (wk).
Lyca Kovai Kings Shahrukh Khan (c), Sai Sudharsan, J Suresh Kumar (wk), Shijit Chandran, Mohan Abhinav, U Mukilesh, S Ajith Ram, M Raja, R Divakar, Valliappan Yudheeswaran, Ganga Sridhar Raju.
LKK vs MPS Fantasy Tips
It will be updated shortly
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 30th June 2022
Time: 01:45 PM GMT / 07:15 PM LOCAL / 07:15 PM IST
Stadium: NPR College Ground
Location: Dindigul, India
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Tamil Nadu
Madurai Panthers Squad
NS Chaturved (c), Arun Karthik (wk), Balchander Anirudh, Jagatheesan Kousik, K Rajkumar, R Silambarasan, Sunny Sandhu, Kiran Akash, Aushik Srinivas, V Aaditya, Varun Chakravarthy, M Ayush, Thalaivan Sargunam, K Deeban Lingesh, Jhatavedh Subrahmanyan, R Mithun, S Senthil Nathan, V Gowtham, B Rocky, P Saravanan, Rithik Easwaran, Vignesh Iyer.
Lyca Kovai Kings Squad
Ganga Sridhar Raju, Shahrukh Khan (c), Sai Sudharsan, J Suresh Kumar (wk), Shijit Chandran, Mohan Abhinav, U Mukilesh, S Ajith Ram, M Raja, R Divakar, Valliappan Yudheeswaran, Ashwin Venkataraman, Abhishek Tanwar, N Selva Kumaran, T Natarajan, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh, Manish Ravi, Govindhan Aravindh, Balu Surya, Ishwar Suresh.