Today Cricket Match Prediction, Melbourne Stars Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women, WBBL T20 2020, 29th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 10, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 29th Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Melbourne Stars Women and Adelaide Strikers Women on Tuesday, 10th November 2020 at Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Melbourne Stars Women Reviews
Melbourne Stars Women had performed well in this tournament and they are the best performing team of this season of WBBL T20 right now. They had played a total of seven matches so far with four wins to their name. They hadn’t lost any match while their three matches were ended with no result. They are leading the points table of Women’s Big Bash T20 with 11 points and an impressive run rate. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Brisbane Heat Women in their most recent match with a handsome margin of 23 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 177 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Meg Lanning was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 54(25) deliveries with the help of six boundaries and three huge sixes. Elyse Villani scored 25 runs while Annabel Sutherland had 23 runs to her name.
The performance of the bowling unit of Melbourne Stars Women was average in the previous match. They defended the target of 178 runs and leaked 154 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Alana King was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out against 22 runs. Sophie Day also had a good performance with the ball. She picked one wicket in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 25 runs. Annabel Sutherland also picked one wicket in her four overs bowled out while she leaked 29 runs. Holly Ferling and Tess Flintoff were the other bowlers who picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Adelaide Strikers Women Reviews
Adelaide Strikers Women had performed average in this season of the Women’s Big Bash League. They also had played a total of seven matches with three wins to their name. They had lost three matches while their one match was ended without any result. They are holding the 4th position on the points table. They had won their previous match against Melbourne Renegades Women by the margin of just six runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order almost failed to perform well in that match. They could manage to score just 127 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Stafanie Taylor was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 60(48) runs with the help of six boundaries and one six. Amanda Wellington scored 21 runs while Tahlia McGrath could manage to score just 12 runs.
Adelaide Strikers Women won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the target of 128 runs and leaked 121 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sarah Coyte was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out against 21 runs. Darcie Brown was the other bowler from their side who had an outstanding performance with the ball. She picked one wicket in her four overs bowled out against just 12 runs. Tahlia McGrath, Amanda Wellington, and the skipper, Megan Schutt also picked one wicket each in the previous match against Melbourne Renegades Women.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Melbourne Stars Women is also overall a strong team as compared to the Adelaide Strikers Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our cricket prediction, Melbourne Stars Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Melbourne Stars Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Melbourne Stars Women is the top-performing team of this tournament
Melbourne Stars Women is overall a well-balanced side
Melbourne Stars Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Melbourne Stars Women is strong
Melbourne Stars Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Melbourne Stars Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Melbourne Stars Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Melbourne Stars Women have 54% chances to win this match Adelaide Strikers Women has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 29th Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at the Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Melbourne Stars Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women 29th Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 10th November 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL / 09:00 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Blacktown International Sportspark
Location: Sydney, Australia
Known as: Blacktown Olympic Park Oval
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales
Other Sports: it is home to Australian Rules
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 172
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 226/2 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs SLW
Highest score chased: 164/4 (17.4 Ov) by AUSW vs NZW
Lowest score defended: 217/4 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs SLW
Melbourne Stars Women Squad
Elyse Villani, Meg Lanning(c), Mignon du Preez, Natalie Sciver, Annabel Sutherland, Erin Osborne, Tess Flintoff, Alana King, Nicole Faltum(w), Sophie Day, Holly Ferling, Katherine Brunt, Lucy Cripps, Bhavi M Devchand, Anna Lanning.
Adelaide Strikers Women Squad
Tahlia McGrath, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Bridget Patterson, Suzie Bates(c), Amanda Wellington, Madeline Penna, Sarah Coyte, Tegan McPharlin(w), Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown, Annie O Neil, Alex Price.