Today Cricket Match Prediction, Melbourne Stars Women vs Brisbane Heat Women, WBBL T20 2020, 49th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 21, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 49th Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Melbourne Stars Women and Brisbane Heat Women on Saturday, 21st November 2020 at Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Melbourne Stars Women Reviews
Melbourne Stars Women is the best performing team of this season of the WBBL T20. They had won eight out of 12 matches played so far. They had lost just one match while their two matches were ended with no result. They are leading the points table of this tournament right now. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Hobart Hurricanes Women in their previous match with a handsome margin of 39 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how the batting order of the Stars performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 159 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batswomen from their side put some runs on the board. Sutherland was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 72(51) runs with the help of five boundaries and two sixes. Villani also had a good performance with the bat. She scored 56(47) runs and smashed three boundaries and two sixes.
Like the batting, the bowling unit of Melbourne Stars Women also performed well in the previous match. They defended the target of 160 runs and leaked 120 runs in their inning of 20 overs and almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. Katherine Brunt was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 12 runs. Sophie Day also had a good performance with the ball and picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out while she leaked 24 runs. Natalie Sciver, Annabel Sutherland, Alana King, and Holly Ferling picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Brisbane Heat Women Reviews
Brisbane Heat Women had performed well in this edition of the Women Big Bash League and they are the second-best performing team of this tournament right now. They had played a total of 12 matches with six wins to their name. They had lost four while their two matches were ended with no result. They are holding the second position on the points table. They had won their most recent match against Perth Scorchers Women with a margin of four wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit outstanding in that match. They leaked 137 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Jonassen and Grace Harris picked two wickets each.
Delissa Kimmince, Nicola Hancock, and Amelia Kerr picked one wicket each in the previous match while Courtney Sippel was the only bowler from the Brisbane Heat Women side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The performance of the batting order of Brisbane Heat also good in the previous match. They chased the target of 137 runs in 19.2 overs. Laura Harris was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 40(17) runs. She smashed four boundaries and three sixes during her inning. Maddy Green scored 35 runs while Georgia Redmayne scored 31 runs. Grace Harris and the skipper, Jess Jonassen failed to open the account on the scoreboard.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Melbourne Stars Women is the best performing team of this tournament and are a strong team as compared to the Brisbane Heat Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our match prediction, Melbourne Stars Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Melbourne Stars Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under.
Melbourne Stars Women had won most of its played matches
Melbourne Stars Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Melbourne Stars Women is strong
Melbourne Stars Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Melbourne Stars Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Melbourne Stars Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Melbourne Stars Women have 52% chances to win this match Brisbane Heat Women has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 49th Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be help at the Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Melbourne Stars Women vs Brisbane Heat Women 49th Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 21st November 2020
Time: 10:30 PM GMT (Nov 20) / 09:30 AM LOCAL / 04:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Drummoyne Oval
Location: Sydney, Australia
Ends: City end, River end
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: Balmain, New South Wales
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 110
Highest total recorded: 150/3 (20 Ov) by THAIW vs PAKW
Lowest total recorded: 97/10 (17.1 Ov) by WIW vs ENGW
Lowest score defended: 132/4 (20 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Melbourne Stars Women Squad
Meg Lanning (c), Katherine Brunt, Natalie Sciver, Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez (wk), Annabel Sutherland, Lucy Cripps, Bhavi M Devchand, Alana King, Holly Ferling, Erin Osborne, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum, Georgia Gall, Sophie Day.
Brisbane Heat Women Squad
Grace Harris, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Jess Jonassen (c), Georgia Voll, Maddy Green, Amelia Kerr, Laura Harris, Charli Knott, Delissa Kimmince, Courtney Grace Sippel, Nicola Hancock, Georgia Prestwidge, Mikayla Hinkley, Nadine de Klerk, Lilly Mills.