Today Cricket Match Prediction, Melbourne Stars Women vs Perth Scorchers Women, WBBL T20 2020, 1st Semi, Final. Who Will Win, On Nov 25, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 1st Semi-Final of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Melbourne Stars Women and Perth Scorchers Women on Wednesday, 25th November 2020 at North Sydney Oval, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Melbourne Stars Women Reviews
Melbourne Stars Women ended the league stage of the Women Big Bash League at the top position on the points table. They won eight out of 14 matches played at the league stage. They lost just three matches while their three matches were ended with no result. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Hobart Hurricanes Women in their previous match with a handsome margin of 39 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how the batting order of the Stars performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 159 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batswomen from their side put some runs on the board. Sutherland was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 72(51) runs with the help of five boundaries and two sixes. Villani also had a good performance with the bat. She scored 56(47) runs and smashed three boundaries and two sixes.
Like the batting, the bowling unit of Melbourne Stars Women also performed well in the previous match. They defended the target of 160 runs and leaked 120 runs in their inning of 20 overs and almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. Katherine Brunt was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 12 runs. Sophie Day also had a good performance with the ball and picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out while she leaked 24 runs. Natalie Sciver, Annabel Sutherland, Alana King, and Holly Ferling picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Perth Scorchers Women Reviews
Perth Scorchers Women performed average in this season of the WBBL T20. They played a total of 14 matches at the league staga with six wins to their name. They lost six matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are holding the 4th position on the points table after the end of league stage matches. They won their most recent match against their city fellow team, Sydney Thunder Women with a margin of just four runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was average in that match. They could manage to score 147 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Alyssa Healy was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 44(22) runs with the help of 10 boundaries.
Dane van Niekerk had an outstanding performance with the bat in the previous match. She scored 45(39) runs and smashed one boundary and four sixes. The skipper, Ellyse Perry could manage to score 28 runs in the previous match. The performance of the bowling unit of Perth Scorchers Women was not impressive in the previous match but they defended the target of 148 runs and leaked 143 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Erin Burns was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her four overs bowled out against 28 runs. Sarah Aley picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 29 runs. Dane van Niekerk, Stella Campbell, and the skipper, Ellyse Perry picked one wicket each while Marizanne Kapp was the only bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Melbourne Stars Women had performed well in this tournament and are a strong team as compared to the Perth Scorchers Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our match prediction, Melbourne Stars Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Melbourne Stars Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under.
Melbourne Stars Women had performed well in this tournament
Perth Scorchers Women have a better bowling attack
The bowling and batting order of Perth Scorchers Women is strong
Melbourne Stars Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Melbourne Stars Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Melbourne Stars Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Melbourne Stars Women have 52% chances to win this match Perth Scorchers Women has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st Semi-Final of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at the North Sydney Oval, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Melbourne Stars Women vs Perth Scorchers Women 1st Semi-Final WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 25th November 2020
Time: 08:10 AM GMT / 07:10 PM LOCAL / 08:15 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: North Sydney Oval
Location: Sydney, Australia
Ends: Fig Tree End, Scoreboard End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, North Sydney
Other Sports: it is home to Rugby League (North Sydney Bears), Rugby Union (Northern Suburbs, Sydney Fleet), Soccer (Northern Spirit 1998-2004)
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 172
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 226/2 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs SLW
Highest score chased: 164/4 (17.4 Ov) by AUSW vs NZW
Lowest score defended: 217/4 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs SLW
Melbourne Stars Women Squad
Meg Lanning (c), Katherine Brunt, Natalie Sciver, Elyse Villani, Mignon du Preez (wk), Annabel Sutherland, Lucy Cripps, Bhavi M Devchand, Alana King, Holly Ferling, Erin Osborne, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum, Georgia Gall, Sophie Day, Rosemary Mair, Anna Lanning.
Perth Scorchers Women Squad
Sophie Devine (c), Jemma Barsby, Samantha Betts, Megan Banting, Mathilda Carmichael, Piepa Cleary, Sarah Glenn, Heather Graham, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Emma King, Beth Mooney (wk), Taneale Peschel, Chloe Piparo, Georgia Wyllie, Nicole Bolton, Lauren Down.