Today Cricket Match Prediction, Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks, VBL T10 2020, 5th Match. Who Will Win, On May 30, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T10 cricket. The 5th Match of Vanuatu Blast T10 League 2020 is scheduled to play between Ifira Sharks and Mighty Efate Panthers on Saturday, 30th May 2020 at Vanuatu Cricket stadium. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of VBL free.
Ifira Sharks Previews
The performance of Ifira Sharks had been average in this season of Vanuatu Blast T10 League. They had played a total of two matches so far with one win and the same loss. They are situated at the second position on the points table with two points.
Mighty Efate Panthers Previews
Mighty Efate Panthers is the best performing team of this tournament. They had played a total of three matches so far with two wins to their name. They had lost one match and are leading the points table with four points and an impressive run rate among all other teams.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
s per our cricket match prediction, Mighty Efate Panthers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Mighty Efate Panthers a favorite team to win this match.
The batting order of Mighty Efate Panthers is strong
Mighty Efate Panthers is overall a well-balanced side
The bowling unit of Mighty Efate Panthers looks strong as compared to Ifira Sharks
The bowling unit of Ifira Sharks also looks good at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Mighty Efate Panthers is a strong team. Their bowling and batting unit looks good at least on paper, so the winning chances of today match for Mighty Efate Panthers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Mighty Efate Panthers have 52% chance to win this match Ifira Sharks has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play a key role in the decision of all matches of Vanuatu Blast T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 5th Match of Vanuatu Blast T10 League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Vanuatu Cricket Ground’s Hybrid Oval. A lot of T10 format matches had been played at this venue and we also had seen the score of 228 in ten overs in the past. We should expect a high scoring match.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Hybrid Oval is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day but we may have a full match to enjoy.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 30th May 2020
Time: 02:00 AM GMT, 07:30 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Vanuatu Cricket Ground
Location: Hybrid Oval
Ends: Airport End, Bequia End
Time Zone: UTC -04:00
Home to: West Indies, Windward Islands
Other Sport: it is home to Football
Ifira Sharks Squad
Alex Stephen, Fernando Laumae, Gilmour Kaltongga, Harry Pakoa, Jamal Vira, Michael Avock, Ambong Rakau, Apolinaire Stephen, Nalin Nipiko, Niko Unavalu, Obed Yoseph, Stephane Sandy, Vince Vira, William Yamak, Wolford Kalworai, Bethan Moli, Brenan Meyer.
Mighty Efate Panthers Squad
Brian Tari, Edwell Kalfau, Jarryd Allan, Joshua Rasu, Junior Alfred Carlot, Kendy Kenneth, Kenny Tari, Manu Kenni, McMillan Markia, Richard Barnes, Selwyn Garae, Shem Sala, Simpson Obed, Tony Tamata, Wesley Vira, William Laumae, Lazaro Carlot, Lency Shem, Lenika Natapei.