Today Cricket Match Prediction, Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi, PSL T20, Final Match. Who Will Win, On Jun 24, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The Final of Pakistan Super League 2021 is scheduled to play between Multan Sultans and Peshawar Zalmi on Thursday 24th June 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today cricket match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Multan Sultans Previews
Multan Sultans had qualified for the final of the Pakistan Super League for the first time in the history of this tournament. The performance of this team was average till the league stage. They could manage to win five out of ten matches played in the league. They were holding the 2nd position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They beat the best performing team of this tournament, Islamabad United in the qualifier match and made their way to the final. The performance of the batting department of Multan Sultans was good in the qualifier match where they scored 180 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sohaib Maqsood is in good form and he was the best performance and also the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 59 runs on 41 deliveries with the help of three sixes and seven boundaries.
The way how Khushdil Shah performed in the previous match was just outstanding. He scored 42 runs on 22 deliveries with the help of five boundaries. He remained not out till the end of their inning. Johnson Charles scored 41 runs while Shan Masood scored 25 runs. The bowling department of Multan Sultans also performed well in the most recent match. They defended the target of 181 runs and leaked 149 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sohail Tanvir was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 17 runs. Blessing Muzarabani also picked three wickets while he was charged for 31 runs in his four overs bowled out. Imran Tahir picked two wickets while Imran Khan could manage to pick just one wicket.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
Peshawar Zalmi was the third-best performing team of this tournament after the end of the league stage matches. They played ten matches with five wins to their name. They lost five matches and were holding the 3rd position on the points table. They beat the defending champions, Karachi Kings in the eliminator match and also beaten Islamabad United in the Eliminator 2 match with a handsome margin of eight wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling department was not good. They leaked 174 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Umaid Asif and the skipper, Wahab Riaz picked two wickets each while Mohammad Imran, Amad Butt, and Mohammad Irfan picked one wicket each.
Peshawar Zalmi won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 175 runs in just 16.4 overs with eight wickets in hand. Hazratullah Zazai was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 66 runs on just 44 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and four sixes. Jonathan Wells was the other batsman who put some runs on the board. He scored 55 runs while he faced 43 balls and smashed six boundaries and three sixes. He remained not out till the chase of the target. Shoaib Malik also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He remained not out after scoring 32 runs on just 10 balls.
Head To Head Matches
Multan Sultans had faced Peshawar Zalmi in 8 matches where they won 5 matches while Peshawar Zalmi had won 3 matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our today prediction, Multan Sultans is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Peshawar Zalmi a favorite team to win this match.
The key players of Multan Sultans are in superb form
Multan Sultans has a strong batting order on the side which is in good form
The batting order of Multan Sultans is struggling in this tournament
Multan Sultans is overall a well-balanced team as compared to the Peshawar Zalmi
The batting order of Peshawar Zalmi is strong and in good form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Multan Sultans is overall a strong team as compared to the Multan Sultans especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Peshawar Zalmi is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Multan Sultans have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Multan Sultans have a 54% chance to win this match Peshawar Zalmi has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all previously played matches of Pakistan Super League season six. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Abu Dhabi. Almost 85% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The final match of Pakistan Super League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi, Final. After checking the latest player’s availMultan Sultansility, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 24th June 2021
Time: 04:00 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL / 10:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 47
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Hazratullah Zazai, Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Rovman Powell, Sherfane Rutherford, Khalid Usman, Wahab Riaz (c), Umaid Asif, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Irfan, Abrar Ahmed, Waqar Salamkheil, Sameen Gul, Haider Ali, David Miller, Fabian Allen, Fidel Edwards, Amad Butt, Bismillah Khan, Mohammad Aamir Khan.
Multan Sultans Squad
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Johnson Charles, Khushdil Shah, Sohail Tanvir, Imran Tahir, Imran Khan, Blessing Muzarabani, Shahnawaz Dhani, Hammad Azam, Sohail Khan, Usman Qadir, Mohammad Umar, Obed McCoy, Sohaibullah, Waseem Muhammad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz.