Today Cricket Match Prediction, Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals, IPL T20 2020, 27th Match. Who Will Win, On Oct 11, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 27th Match of Dream11 IPL T20 2020 is scheduled to play between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals on Sunday, 11th October 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Mumbai Indians Reviews
The defending champions, Mumbai Indians are back on the winning track after losing some early matches. They had played a total of six matches with four wins to their name. They had lost two matches and are holding the 2nd position on the points table. They had won their previous match against Rajasthan Royals with a handsome margin of 57 runs where they won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was impressive in the previous match. They scored a total of 193 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Suryakumar Yadav was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 79(49) with the help of four boundaries and two sixes. The skipper, Rohit Sharma also had a good performance with the bat in the previous match. He scored 35(23) and smashed two boundaries and three sixes. Hardik Pandya remained not out after scoring 30(19) while he smashed two boundaries and one six. Quinton de Kock scored 23(15) while Krunal Pandya had 12 runs to his name. Ishan Kishan failed to open his account on the scoreboard as he got out on a golden duck.
The performance of the bowling unit of Mumbai Indians was also outstanding in the previous match against Rajasthan Royals. They defended the target of 194 runs and send the all team of RR back to the pavilion on a total of 136 runs in 18.1 overs. Jasprit Bumrah was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 20 runs. James Pattinson also had a good performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his 3.1 overs bowled out while he leaked just nine runs. Trent Boult was the other bowler from their side who picked two wickets in four overs bowled out while he leaked 26 runs. Kieron Pollard and Rahul Chahar picked one wicket each. Krunal Pandya was the only bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. He was charged for 22 runs in his two overs bowled out.
Delhi Capitals Reviews
The way how Delhi Capitals had performed in this edition of the Indian Premier League is just outstanding. They had played a total of six matches with five wins to their name. They had lost just one match and are leading the points table of IPL 2020 right now. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Rajasthan Royals in their most recent match with a massive margin of 46 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in the previous match. They put a total of 184 runs on the board in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Shimron Hetmyer was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 45(24) with the help of one boundary and five huge sixes. Marcus Stoinis also had a good performance with the ball. He scored 39(30) and smashed four sixes. The skipper, Shreyas Iyer had 22(18) runs to his name and he smashed four boundaries. Prithvi Shaw scored 19 runs while Axar Patel had 17 runs to his name.
The bowling unit of Delhi Capitals also had a superb performance in the previous match. They defended the target of 185 runs and all team of RR back to the pavilion on a total of 138 runs in 19.4 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. Kagiso Rabada was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his 3.4 overs bowled out against 35 runs. Ravichandran Ashwin also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out and leaked 22 runs. Marcus Stoinis was the other bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out while he was charged for 17 runs. Anrich Nortje, Harshal Patel, and Axar Patel picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians are overall a strong team as compared to the Delhi Capitals at least on papers. According to our IPL T20 prediction, Mumbai Indians is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Mumbai Indians a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Mumbai Indians had got the key player Rohit Sharma back to the form
The batting order of Delhi Capitals is also strong and in good form
Mumbai Indians have depth in the batting and bowling
The better batting order of Delhi Capitals could be the difference between the two teams
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Mumbai Indians are full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Mumbai Indians have 51% chances to win this match Delhi Capitals has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of the Indian Premier League as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as there is some rain expected and can make the batting a bit difficult.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 27th Match match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 195 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Dubai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals 27th Match match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 11th October 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 44
Matches won batting first: 19
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK