Today Cricket Match Prediction, Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals, IPL T20 2020, Qualifier 1. Who Will Win, On Nov 05, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The Qualifier 1 of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals on Thursday, 5th November 2020 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Mumbai Indians Reviews
The defending champions, Mumbai Indians are in an excellent position to defend their title. The way how MI had performed in this season of the Indian Premier League is just outstanding. They had played a total of 14 matches at the league stage with nine wins to their name. They had lost five matches and are leading the points table of IPL T20, 2020 after the end of league stage matches. They had lost the last league stage match against Sunrisers Hyderabad by a handsome margin of 10 wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The performance of their batting order was average in this match. They could manage to score 149 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Kieron Pollard was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 41(25) runs with the help of two boundaries and four huge sixes. Suryakumar Yadav also had a good performance with the bat in the previous match. He scored 36(29) runs and smashed five boundaries during his inning.
Ishan Kishan is in good form these days for Mumbai Indians and we also observed in the previous match. He scored 33(30) runs with the help of one boundary and two sixes. de Kock scored 25 runs while he faced just 13 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and the same big sixes. The skipper, Rohit Sharma, who came in after the gap of four matches, failed to put some runs on the board. He could manage to score just four runs. The bowling unit of Mumbai Indians almost failed to perform well in the previous match. Not only they failed to defend the target of 150 runs, but they also failed to pick any wicket. They leaked the target of 150 runs in 17.1 overs. Dhawal Kulkarni, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson, Rahul Chahar, and Krunal Pandya were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Mumbai Indian will put the full strength of the bowling departing in this very important match.
Delhi Capitals Reviews
Delhi Capitals had bounced back after losing four matches in a row and won the previous match. They had played 14 matches at the league stage with eight wins to their name. They lost six matches and are holding the second position on the points table after the end of league stage matches. It means they have two chances to qualify for the final of this edition of IPL T20. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Royal Challengers Bangalore with a margin of six wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked 152 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match. Anrich Nortje was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 33 runs. Kagiso Rabada picked two wickets in his four overs against 30 runs while Ravichandran Ashwin picked one wicket. Daniel Sams and Axar Patel failed to pick any wicket.
The batting order of Delhi Capitals performed well in the previous match and chased the target of 153 runs in 19 overs. Almost all batsmen from their side put some runs on the board. Ajinkya Rahane was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 60(46) runs with the help of five boundaries and one six. After getting out on zero scores, Shikhar Dhawan performed well in the previous match and scored 54(41) runs and smashed five boundaries during his inning. Marcus Stoinis remained not out after scoring 10 runs while Prithvi Shaw had just nine runs to his name. We had observed that when the top order of Delhi Capitals performed well in some matches, they won with handsome margins. We all know that this match is very important for DC and they had to give their best performance in this match. The bowling unit of Delhi Capitals had under pressure in previous matches but they had to give their best performance in this match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians had performed well in the most recent matches and are in good form. This is also overall a strong team as compared to the Delhi Capitals at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL prediction, Mumbai Indians are the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Mumbai Indians a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Mumbai Indians is the best performing team of this tournament right now
Mumbai Indians had beaten Delhi Capitals in this tournament in two matches
The key players of Delhi Capitals are in good form
Delhi Capitals has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Delhi Capitals have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Mumbai Indians is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Mumbai Indians are full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Mumbai Indians have 52% chances to win this match Delhi Capitals has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
Qualifier 1 of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Dubai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Qualifier 1 IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
SRH vs DC DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: I Kishan Q de Kock (C) BATSMEN: S Yadav P Shaw S Iyer S Dhawan (VC) ALL-ROUNDERS: D Sams M Stoinis BOWLERS: J Bumrah A Nortje K Rabada
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 5th November 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (13.2 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK