Today Cricket Match Prediction, New Zealand vs West Indies, 3rd T20. Who Will Win, On Nov 30, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the T20 cricket. The 3rd T20 match of the West Indies tour of New Zealand, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Monday, 30th November 2020 at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction of all matches of West Indies and New Zealand.
New Zealand Reviews
New Zealand had performed well in this home series against West Indies and had won both T20 matches and with this, they also had won the series of three t20s. They won the second T20 match with a margin of 72 runs where they lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 238 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Glenn Phillips was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 108(51) runs with the help of 10 boundaries and eight huge sixes. Devon Conway also had a superb performance with the bat in the previous match. He scored 65(37) runs and smashed four boundaries and the same huge sixes.
Like the batting, the bowling unit of New Zealand also performed well in the previous match. They defended the target of 239 runs and leaked 166 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Kyle Jamieson was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 15 runs. Mitchell Santner also picked two wickets but he was charged for 41 runs in his three overs bowled out. James Neesham, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, and the skipper, Tim Southee picked one wicket each in the previous match.
West Indies Reviews
West Indies had almost failed to give their best performance in this tour of New Zealand. They had lost the both t20 matches played earlier and also the series. Now they are going to face a whitewash of they lost this match. They were beaten by a massive margin of 72 runs in the 2nd t20 match. They won the toss and decided to field first. The bowling unit of West Indies almost failed to perform well and they were charged for 238 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Oshane Thomas, Fabian Allen, and the skipper, Kieron Pollard picked one wicket each while Cottrell, K Mayers, Keemo Paul, and Rovman Powell failed to pick any wicket.
The batting order of the West Indies failed to chase the target of 239 runs and could manage to score 166 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Kieron Pollard was the highest run-scorer from their side with 28 runs to his name. Keemo Paul remained not out after scoring 26 runs while Shimron Hetmyer had 25 runs to his name. Andre Fletcher and Kyle Mayers scored 20 runs each while Fabian Allen could manage to score just 15 runs.
West Indies T20 History and Stats
West Indies had played a total of 128 T20 matches where they won 56 and Opposing teams won 65 matches. Their five matches were ended with no result.
New Zealand T20 History and Stats
New Zealand had played 133 T20 matches. They won 64 matches while opposing teams won 66 matches. Their three matches were ended without any result.
New Zealand vs West Indies T20 History and Stats
West Indies had faced New Zealand in 15 T20 matches where West Indies won 5 and New Zealand won 9 matches while their one match was ended with no result.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, New Zealand is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make New Zealand a favorite team to win this match.
New Zealand had the 20 series already with 2-0
New Zealand has a strong batting order on the side
The bowling unit of New Zealand is also strong and looks in good form
The home conditions and crowd will also helpful for New Zealand
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
New Zealand has a strong batting order in the side which in excellent form. They also have a good result while playing against West Indies, so the winning chances of today match for New Zealand have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
New Zealand has a 52% chance to win this match West Indies has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st match of this series and scheduled to be held at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 190 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Mount Maunganui is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for New Zealand vs West Indies. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of West Indies and New Zealand is mentioned under.
NZ vs WI DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: G Phillips T Seifert (c) N Pooran (VC) A Fletcher BATSMEN: D Conway B King S Hetmyer ALL-ROUNDERS: K Pollard BOWLERS: L Ferguson T Southee S Cottrell
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 30th November 2020
Time: 06:00 AM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL / 11:30 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Bay Oval
Location: Mount Maunganui, New Zealand
Time Zone: UTC +13:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 8
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 172
Average 2nd Inns scores: 143
Highest total recorded: 243/5 (20 Ov) by NZ vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 124/10 (16.3 Ov) by WI vs NZ
Highest score chased: 117/1 (12.2 Ov) by NZW vs RSAW
Lowest score defended: 163/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
New Zealand T20 Squad
Martin Guptill, Glenn Phillips, Tim Seifert(w), Ross Taylor, James Neesham, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee(c), Ish Sodhi, Kyle Jamieson, Lockie Ferguson, Hamish Bennett, Devon Conway.