Today Cricket Match Prediction, New Zealand Women vs Bangladesh Women, T20 World Cup 2020, 13th Match. Who Will Win, On February 29, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 13th match of Women’s World Cup 2020 is scheduled to play between New Zealand Women and Bangladesh Women on Saturday, 29th February 2020 at Junction Oval, Melbourne. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of world cup free.
New Zealand Women Previews
New Zealand Women had an average performance in this world cup. They had played a total of two matches with one win and the other lost. They are holding the third position on the points table of group A. They were beaten by India Women in their most recent match by the margin of just three runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit had a good performance in that match and leaked 133 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Amelia Kerr and Rosemary Mair picked two wickets each while Lea Tahuhu, Leigh Kasperek, and the skipper, Sophie Devine picked one wicket each in the previous match.
New Zealand women’s team lost the previous match due to the poor performance by their batting order. They failed to chase the target of 134 runs a could manage to score 130 runs in their 20 overs inning. Amelia Kerr was the highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 34 runs. He faced 19 deliveries and smashed six boundaries during her inning. Katey Martin also had a good performance with the bat. She scored 25 runs with the help of three boundaries. Maddy Green could manage to score 24 runs.
Bangladesh Women Previews
The performance of the Bangladesh Women team had not been impressive in this big event of cricket. They had lost their both played matches and are laying at the bottom of the points table of group A. They were beaten by Australia Women in their previous match by a massive margin of 86 runs. They lost the toss and were put into the field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to perform well in the previous match. They were charged for 189 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Salma Khatun was the only bowler from their side who picked one wicket in her four overs bowled out against 39 runs. Jahanara Alam, Nahida Akter, Khadija Tul Kubra, Rumana Ahmed, and Fahima Khatun failed to get any wicket.
The batting order of the Bangladesh Women team also failed to give its best performance in the previous match. They could manage to score 103 runs while chasing the target of 190 runs on the board. Fargana Hoque was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 36 runs with the help of four boundaries. Nigar Sultana scored 19 runs while Shamima Sultana and Rumana Ahmed scored 13 runs each.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, New Zealand Women is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make New Zealand Women a favorite team to win this match.
The performance of the New Zealand Women team was outstanding in their previous match
New Zealand Women team is strong as compared to Bangladesh Women team
The performance of New Zealand Women had been excellent in their all previous matches
The batting order of New Zealand Women is in excellent form
The bowling unit of New Zealand Women is also strong and is in excellent form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of New Zealand Women had been excellent in all previous matches, so the winning chances of today’s match for New Zealand Women have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
New Zealand Women have a 52% chance to win this match Bangladesh Women have 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing an important role in the decision of all matches of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 13th Match of Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 will be played at Junction Oval, Melbourne. The pitch here at this stadium has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. It is typically a little slow and low but very flat. The pace bowlers have very little to work with and it is the slower bowlers that will be the bigger threat.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Melbourne is predicting some chances of rain on the matchday but hopefully, it should clear up by the time the match gets started.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Check out the Dream11 lineup for the 13th Women’s T20 World Cup match to be played between New Zealand Women vs Bangladesh Women.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 29th February 2020
Time: 12:00 AM GMT / 11:00 AM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Junction Oval
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Capacity: 8000 (approx)
Known as: St Kilda Cricket Club Ground
Ends: City End, St Kilda End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: Victoria
Other Sports: it is home to Australian rules football
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 5
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 143
Average 2nd Inns scores: 138
Highest total recorded: 177/3 (19.4 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Lowest total recorded: 144/10 (20 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Highest score chased: 177/3 (19.4 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Lowest score defended: 133/8 (20 Ov) by INDW vs NZW
New Zealand Women Squad
Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine (c), Lea Tahuhu, Rachel Priest (wk), Maddy Green, Hayley Jensen, Katey Martin, Leigh Kasperek, Anna Peterson, Amelia Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Katie Perkins, Holly Huddleston, Lauren Down, Jess Kerr.